Chapter 8 (Genevieve)

**Edited**

I walk into Wings and Spells and see Taylor with a group of people in the corner. I walk over to her since I have no one else to talk to in here.

"Piper!" Taylor exclaims when she sees me.

"Hey Taylor." I say with a small smile on my face.

"Piper I want you to meet my friends. This is Kira. She's a faerie," Taylor said indicating a blond with emerald green eyes. "This is Peter. He's half witch and half wolf." She said pointing to the guy with golden brown hair and golden brown eyes. "Then this is Raven." She said pointing to a a girl with purplish black hair that was straight and went to her shoulders. She has violet eyes and pale skin.

"I'm a witch from the coven of time. I'm a time weilder able to go back and forth in time, only one period in time is inaccessible to me and that is 15 years ago to date, which I find very strange.  It's a rare gift even for my coven, one a generation from any family in the coven, whoever has the ability is next in line for coven master, problem this time is, there's two of us, me and my twin who is at a different academy, the Rainsford academy for witches and casters alike," Raven said.

"So how do you determine who becomes coven master then?" I couldn't stop myself from asking.
"Simple really, we take a truth serum to see what our true intentions are for the coven, then the people decide."

"Okay class!" I hear a woman yell.

"I want anyone who has wings on the left side of the room and everyone who can cast spells on the other side and anyone who has/can do both I want you to be with those who can cast spells today!" The teacher, I believe her name is Mrs. Zap. She's both witch and a robin shifter.

Once every one got to where they needed to be she went over to the one's who have wings and told them what their task was and then she came over to us and said. "Okay, it seems we have a new student with us, so let's start off with an easy spell today. Now everyone put your hands straight out in front of you and focus on your essense, if you don't yet know what that is then focus on your heart it will show you what it is."

I watched as people did this and saw some had fire, some earth. When I did it I got nothing. Then Taylor grabbed my hand and we breathed in unison and focused. I felt our hearts beating as one. Then it happened. A white Alicorn appeared at the same time a black one did. The black one had a white shiny horn on top of its head and red wings. The white one had a red horn and black glimmering wings.

"What does it mean?" I hear a voice behind me say. I turned to see who was talking and saw it was a girl with platnium blonde hair and icy cold blue eyes that looked very calculating.

"Either you guys are twin souls or actual twins and very very powerful if you guys have a alicorn essence. A alicorn essence is very rare, so rare that I've only ever seen one other with an alicorn essence during my 150 years of teaching here. Then I heard both the faerie King and Queen had an alicorn essence. Most people just have an element essence though some have an element essence that takes the form of a Phoenix or a tree or cloud or even a tornado. That's how rare your essence is, only the most powerful have it and the fact that you guys both have an alicorn essence is unheard of. What are your guys' name's?"

"Taylor and Piper," Taylor stated. "We're twins."

Everybody stopped then and just stared at us. Including her friends.

"Twins were born that day. One was hidden, one was put in the spot light. One came before learning who she was, one comes after without a clue. Both are revealed when darkness comes. One comes from darkness, and one from light. One with a mate sworn to protect, and one with a mate sworn to destroy. The end has many outcomes, which one shall it be?" I hear five different voices say in unison. They end as soon as the bell rings leaving me and Taylor shaken up. What just happened?

Hidden Truthsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें