Chapter 9 (Kye)

**Edited**

"Kye, can we talk to you?" I hear Genevieve say from behind me. I turn to face my beautiful mate. I still can't believe she's meant to be mine.

"Yeah, what is it?" I ask. When I see Taylor next to my little mate I realize that this is something about the both of them and they don't want it getting out.

As soon as everyone is in the classroom I tell everyone to go out to the track and run some laps.

When it's finally just me, my mate, and Taylor, I say, "Alright what is it? What's wrong?"

"A prophecy," Taylor starts. "Said by five, not just one. So it's extremely powerful."

"We believe it's about us." Genevieve says. I listen intently.

"Twins were born that day. One hidden." Taylor starts.

"One put in the spot light." My mate says, so far it sounds like them.

"One came before, learning who she was." Definitely not Genevieve, so Taylor has known all along I guess.

"One comes after without a clue." That would be Genevieve then.

"Both are revealed when darkness comes." They say in unison.

"One comes from darkness." Genevieve says.

"One comes from light."

"One with a mate sworn to protect." 

"One with a mate sworn to destroy." Taylor says.

"The end has many outcomes, which one shall it be?" They finish together.

"Oh, wow. Yeah definitely sounds like the two of you. Opposites since birth. The darkness is coming; from the sounds of it. It's not going to be easy, but I think we need to start training both of you guys. You are both strong and everything already but you guys have just barely tapped into your power. I think that you guys need to come out and tell others who you are. That way the faerie kingdom will protect you guys. So will all werewolves and witches alike."

"That means we also have to admit to something our parents tried to hide for a very long time," Taylor said.

"It's time for the truth to come out. It's been a three hundred year long secret that now needs to come out. It's time, you guys need the protection. Therefore you need to tell others who you are, they will protect you. I don't want either of you dying, not on my watch. You guys need each other and I need you Genevieve," I said.

"It makes sense. Fine, I think we'll come out it's really the only thing that we can do from the looks of it," Genevieve says in understanding.

"Also, um Genevieve, I'd like you to um, move in with um me, that way I can keep an eye on you and everything," I said nervously. I need to protect what's mine after all. I need my mate by my side at all times. Then I see that my little beautiful mate is blushing a little. Awe, she's adorable when she blushes.

"O-okay," She stampers a little.

Next thing I know the school day is over. We all head to Genevieve's room then, and grab her minimal stuff and move it to my place.

I have the place to myself. It's larger than the place she shared with the three other girls. It consist of two bedrooms, a kitchen, a livingroom, a hot tub and a pool, there's a work out room, two bathrooms and walk in closets in both of the rooms.

I look at Genevieve's face and see a look of awe.

"Which one's my room?" She ask.

"You can sleep wherever you want. Whether it's my room or the other room, after all you are my mate. My room is the one with stuff already in the room. Once you decide which room you want we can go get you some clothes."

"Okay, but I don't have any money," She says.

"That my darling is why you have me," I whisper in her ear. She blushes at that and I smirk. "I'll pay for any and everything that you want."

She decides on the other room and I sigh.

Then we head to the mall on campus.