Chapter 10 (Genevieve)

**Edited**

After I picked out which room I wanted, which was the room that wasn't Kye's basically, we went to the mall that was on campus. On the way to the mall I noticed that Kye kept glancing over at me, yet didn't say a word. 

Eventually I decided to try and start a conversation. "Okay, so if you're gonna keep looking at me, you might as well say something. How about answering the question of how or where all of this started?"

"What do you mean, Gene?" 

"I mean, this world, when did it come to be? I've now come to terms with all of it, so I want to know more. What started all of this, how or where did um faeries and werewolves and everything else start or um come to be?" I say, wanting to know more.

"That's a very long story, that I'll probably butcher horribly sweetheart, you sure you want to hear it now?" I blushed when he called me sweetheart.

"Positive, I want to know more about who I supposedly am."

"Okay, well, they say that we all use to live on Earth in the mortal realm with the humans. We were supposed to be their protectors. Eventually as time went on, tension arose between the humans and the Mystics and Supernaturals. About a thousand years or so ago, a war broke out. Many humans died, even some of our own. Finally we decided as a whole to create a place where we could live in peace, away from the humans, so no more blood would be shed. Every single creature big or small came together and pitched in where they could; the faeries cast a few spells that only they can cast, which divided the new world into sections that were ideal for the specific species that lived there. Witches made it possible to go between the realms and so much more. Wolves tended the land along with the earth children. The water children and any water species came together and created oceans. I hear it was quite a sight to see." Kye explained.

"Yeah sounds like it. So, in the mortal realm as you call it, how were faeries created?" I asked.

"It's said that all of the mystics were created from the emotions of a very special child who was born with an IQ of 190, she had violet eyes and ash white hair at the time of her birth. Normally when a child is born as smart as this young girl was, they normally have little to no personality, yet she did. Or so I've been told. Anyways, faeries were born from her first laugh. Vampires were created from the first time she felt fear. The water children were created with her first tear shed. The children of the flame where created with this child's first adrenaline rush. Or at least according to the stories."

"Wow, that's sounds awesome, sounds like she was a very special girl if she's the reason all of the Mystics were created. Though what's the difference between Mystics and Supernaturals?"

"All Mystics control an element, Faeries control light, Vampires control darkness, then there's the earth children, ghost which control spirit, water children, children of the flame, and the daughters of the wind, for some reason there are only girls who are able to control wind. Supernaturals, they can say spells, but not control the elements and some of them shift, but can't say any spells or control an element, much like werewolves, well except for the hybrids, most of them tend to fall into both the Mystic category and the Supernatural category."

"Like me and you, and um, Taylor right?" I ask.

"Yes and of course your parents as well."

"Awesome, so, um how did the Supernaturals come along then?"

"Well, Supernaturals came along before Mystics did. I guess whatever higher power there is up there wanted someone to protect their people. Whether it's God, or the moon goddess, or some other god or goddess, they wanted someone who could protect his/her people. So, at midnight one night a long time ago, a fifteen year old male wolf shifted, now most of us can shift at will after our first shift on our fifteenth birthday. Which is always excruciating. This boy, had to switch from a wolf to a boy every full moon. Always very painful. On one of the nights as he was in human form, he slept with a human female who then had a son and a daughter, twins. On their fifteenth birthday they shifted into wolf form and became the first born werewolves. They were True Alphas, only True Alphas have the ability to turn another into a wolf, so they did just that. They went and through a bite turned fifty wolves each in one night. The girl found her mate that night after turning him and mated with him and carried on her bloodline. A year later the boy found his mate, a human, he didn't turn her though, but he did mate with her and continued his bloodline, even though it wasn't a pure wolf bloodline after that. So now, only twins who are of the first female Alpha's bloodline can be True Alpha's, like you and Taylor. If you wanted to you could turn humans into wolves anytime."

"Seriously?" I say flabbergasted.

"Yes and now we're here, maybe next time I'll tell you how the Witches came about."

"Really?" I say filled with excitement. He smiled when he saw me basically bouncing up in down in my seat in anticipation like a little kid.

"Of course, love. I'd do anything for you. You're my mate, as I am yours, and therefore I will tell you anything you want to know and all the truths that have been hidden from you, all your life, will be revealed in time. For now though, why don't we go get you some clothes and remember, you have no limit to the amount of stuff you can get. You could buy the whole mall if you wanted to."

At that I kissed his cheek before even realizing it. I was completely mortified afterwards when I realized what I just did.