My Love, From the Star

My Love, From the Star #part4

( At her entertainment buliding )

Her boss said " I told her not to tweet things like that. What were you doing? huh?! You should've stop her! "

( Desperate.. ) ( Throwing tissues to her manager )

Her manager replied " Does she ever listen to me?, I feel like dying too! "

The Boss said " Has the article gone down? "

The boss assistant said " It almost has, but Number one in the search ranking is Mocha Mun ik Jeom. Number Two is Mun ik Jeom Chun song Yi"

The boss said " How much of a bonehead do you have to be not to know the difference? Mun Ik Jeom probably never thought he'd be the No.1 searched on the internet right?, This is a travesty that true ignorance begets! A travesty! I'm going mad"

( Chun song Yi enters )

She said " Why would you call a oerson who's just finished filming? so tiring."

( The boss fakely smiled )

He said " You're tired? Hey.. for someone who's tired, your skin looks flawless.. this is a face that can shoot a makeup CF isn't that so? "

She replied " what is it? I want to go quickly and rest. "

Her Boss replied " Okay, I'll tell you quickly. You heard about the cotton seed incident right? "

She said " Is that something that can be a topic of interst? "

The boss said " That's why! Netizens are like that. They know everything! I too, only found out the difference today! "

She said " Right ?"

He said " Of course! They're so jealous that they have to nitpick everything and talk trash behind your back. "

She replied " I know, that's the way people think. "

The boss said " That's right, so don't interact with people like that. Just don't go on any SNS anymore"

She replied " I don't want to. "

The boss ask " Huh? Why? Why don't you want to?"

She replied " If I don't do that, who do I converse with? "

The boss said " With me! me! I'm even more put off. "

( Getting Madder )

The boss said " Chun Song Yi, this is rascal, Because of this.. "

She said " Ah that's right JK'S Boss Park keeps calling. "

He replied " Jin gook? Why would he?

( With Shocked face )

She replied " I don't know, they're asking if i'm going to end my contract with you. They go some investment money from Japan. They're wondering if I want to change agencies, I thought you two were BFF's, is that okay with you? "

He said in his heart " Jin gook, you jerk.. "

She said " Ah, can I go? "

He replied " Of course,  of course. your tired. of course, you should. we've unpacked all your stuff in the new house. Hey! Why aren't you chauffeuring her? "