My Love, From the Star

My Love, From the Star #part6

( They arrived at Chun Song Yi )

( Chun Song Yi getting out from her car with Mad expression )

( Her manager and assistant follows her )

She said " Why are you getting out!? Don't follow me."

Her manager said " You don't even know where your house is? "

She answered madly " Why wouldn't I know?! Since I don't know garlic, you think I cant find my place?! You said it was number 2301 right?! "

Her manager said " But, taking the elevator alone is a bit dangerous,  we will take you up to your place. "

She answered " Forget it.. "

Her assistant said " Unni.. "

She screamed madly " Forget it! I'm going alone! "

( Her assistant and manager closed their eyes cause she screamed to loud )

Her assistant said " Not that but your earrings, it was a sponsor, so you have to return it "

( She turn back and lay his bag to her assistant hand then gives the earrings back )

She said " Done right? I'm going.."

Her assistant said " Can we let her go alone? Last time, she met a pervert on the elevator. She threw a right fit. "

Her manager said " Hey, do you remember how he got 8 weeks in the hospital? How hard did she beat him, like the rented mule with that studded purse, would he have become such a mess... Ough.. Seriously, that was the first time I felt sorry for the pervert.