My Love, From the Star

My Love, From the Star #part5

( At the man's office ) ( There is 3 partners )

His partner talks with the other partners " Did Chun Song Yi say that because she really didn't know?, She's not trying to be funny? "

The other partner replied " The fact that she's ignorant is well known. "

The other partner said " Ah, I almost forgot.  You all know that there's a Sahoe University dinner function for the lectures tonight, right?. The dean requests that we all be present."

( The partner walk to The man )

She said " Teacher Do Min Jun, you're attending today right? "

(  He just keep silent while working )

She said again " Teacher Do Min Jun? "

( He lift his head )

She said " There's a meeting at lunch today. do you want to go toge.. "

( He cuts her talk )

He answered " I don't want to go "

The other partner said " Aigoo.. We've worked together for over 1 year and still haven't eaten together. Teacher Do, Do you even know my name? "

( He lifts his head with confusingly face )

She said again " You don't know? "

The other partner said " Oh my, How can that be? You see each other everyday, Do you know my name? "

The third partner said " Then, Do you know my name? "

( He stared at them )

He said " I'll be going "

( They're disappointing face '_'.. )

( Chun Song Yi, Her manager and her assistant in the car going to Chun Song Yi's Apartment )

Her manager said " Noona, just retire your SNS "

She answered " I don't want to.. Hey, I have 20.000 friends on SNS "

Her manager replied " What sort of friend are they? They turnes into anti-fans. and Noona, it hasn't even been a month. since the garlic pizza incident. "

( Chun Song Yi with offended face )

                                     *TWEET*

Chun Song Yi: Everyone, strangely, from the garlic pizza, I can smell garlic. am I the only one like that?

Her manager said " Then, not knowing that garlic is maneul ( Garlic in Korean ) How much were you bashed?. You didn't have to write anything. Why do you keep writing nonsense? Right now, the comments are insane."

She said " I don't care about those. "

Her manager told her " Noona, i'll just say this. A person like you, cannot converse with fans. The more you converse, the more they make fun of you. It's better to remain mum, so that you can maintain the mystery.."

( Chun Song Yi hit her manager with a news paper )

He said " Ouch! Ouch.. "

( His face grumbles )

She said " Just drive! "