The Helfer

I hid near a crack by the door where the Böse comes through. It felt like I was waiting for hours thinking of what to do next. As I looked above the big metal door I noticed almost a window at the very top of the doors. How I would get up there was unknown but it was my only way.
There was a pole full of blood leading up to the top, but it was my only chance. As I started to climb while I was getting closer and closer to the top I could hear music and screaming.
I got to the top and I had to make quite a jump to make it onto the window sill. I made it and turned around to see Mort and the rest wishing me luck as I entered. I was in the Böse's realm.
It was a very dark room, filled with countless cooking materials and torture devices. There were mutilated Tauchs everywhere, it was hard to watch. On the other side of the window sill now, and so I hopped on a little table next to me. I landed on a knife which then cut my foot. Then I heard the Böse. There it was holding the heads of young Tauchs putting them into a bowl, then grinding them. Horrified I froze. A thousand thoughts going through my mind.
Snap out of it!! I told myself. Find the damn basket grab the rock, and get out!
So I slid under the table I was standing on. Running under it, I made my way around the room to the basket. Then a loud metal clang noise echoed through the kitchen. I was terrified thinking I had dropped something. Then I heard the Böse...:
"We have a runner in here Helfer. Please tell me you'll do your best." Then a spine shattering screech came from what he was holding, I didn't get a good look at it. Then I saw it, it was a small furry creature with talon like claws, and many rows of shark teeth. It stood for a while sniffing the air, and then it started to run. So I started to run. I found the basket and dove it, not knowing what was inside. I could hear the Helfer breaking things as it ran around the room. From inside the basket I saw a glowing green stone. I picked it up and it had the same logo Slim drew in the sand. I've got it! But now I had to get out. Suddenly I realized. It was dead silent. I opened the lid of the basket, only to see red lifeless eyes looking right back at me. The Helfer threw the basket over, and I poured out along with a bunch of other things. Again was that loud screech. I ran to a small ladder leading to the counter, the Helfer right behind me. I was on the counter, but how would I get back up to the window?!
Crap crap crap!! Wait, the pole!

When I had jumped out of the window the first time I remembered seeing a small wooden pole next to the window. It would be a long shot, but my only one. Running running running, that's all I could do! I leaped for the pole, the Helfer right behind me, on the very tip of the pole, I had to time it perfectly. The Helfer leaped after me, mouth wide open, when he got to me I was on a row of teeth, then jumped to the window. Barley hanging on! I needed the strength to pull myself up. As the Helfer kept jumping at me, getting closer and closer. Until I finally pulled myself up. I made it, and I had the stone.