Got that?

Hello everyone ^^ Thank you for reading this far =) here are some cookies :3

Sadly I could not really make out the link of the original picture .-. If you know please tell me.

Have fun =)

Your Pov

Now I was crying in front of him again. He must really think I am a baby. It was just that everything I went through was still to deep in my bones and I had always had closed my heart to this feelings and then he came and just broke down the walls I tried to build so hard, like they were nothing. The strange thing was, I was thankful. I was so thankful tobe finally able to feel all this. I was quite sure if I would not my heart would one day just shatter to pieces and be gone for ever. Well it would have but than this strange and surely dangerous man had come and helped me. I still did not get why he was helping me in the first place. Why he was whispering soft nothings into my ear right now and why I was always so confused when he was near to me or much worse touching me.

"So and don't you dare to apologize now. Got that?" I smiled at him a real smile. It felt still a bit groggy but it was real: " O-kay thank-you Izaya." At first he looked a bit of guard but then he smirked his I guesstypical smirk" No problem ~ Now come get a shower and then you have to eat something. You haven't eaten in days. I would be hungry as hell right now" my stomach growled as if to answer him and he chuckled pushing me to the bath.

Izaya Pov

Damn that smile was really something. I did not expect to get one that soon. I really must have an impact on her. Hehe~ Still I have to say she looks beautiful. Well at least to me. Looks are a thing everyone sees different right? ButI guess there were many who would also consider her beautiful. The thing is I kinda have the feeling she would not. I'll have to see about that. More fun to have with sweat precious (f/n). Now to the important part. Nami has her day off. That meant I had to cook. Not that I would not be good at it. It is just. I am a god! I am not supposed to do such things.

Well it can't be helped I guessed. So I walked my way to the kitchen a smirk on my face whileI was thinking about what fun to have the next days with (f/n).

I wondered if she would like Ramen, well is there actually anyone who doesn't ? Then Ramen itis.

Just when I finished cooking I heard the bathroom door opening and light steps walking to the stairs . I turned around and liked what I saw. She was standing there a bit unsure of herself. My clothes were really too large forher and she was still training to keep the shorts in place, while looking unsure down the steps. They were not that high but I guessed that she was still a little weak on her feet after sleeping for twodays and not getting enough food and water even before that.

"Aw~ (f/n)-chan looks cute in my clothes" I cooed knowing full well that this was about to embarrass her and I got what I wanted. Her cheeks turned red immediately. "Kawaii" I chuckeld under my breath. Wait did I just thought that she looked cute?! I need something to do about this...

but it was so much fun! "Do you manage to come down, dear or do you need help?" I took a few steps in her direction. "I-I can do this" "Mhm?" I wasn'tso sure about this and kept walking to her, while she started walking down. Then she slipped. I thanked my intention and reflexes and caught her before her body met the last stair which was still beforeher. Her face was only millimeters away from it. "That was a closecall, Sweetheart." My arms were around her waist and upper body and I lifted her up on her feet again.

Your Pov

Your face was so close tothe stair it made you sweat. That would have surely hurt quite a lot.Then you realize how close Izaya is again and your heart to beat evenharder. Oh please don't let him notice, you thought, but his chuckle let you knew that he was fully aware of it. After a moment he put you back on your feet and you tried to get more away from him but he wouldn't let you go. " You are really funny acting all that shy (f/n) I wonder what you will do when I do this~" He cooed and the next moment you felt his hot breath at your neck, going up to your cheeks and his thees slightly touching your earlobe and with this your legs gave up. Wouldn't it have been him holding you, you would have fallen to the floor for sure. "Oh ~ That was interesting"Izaya sang than turning you in his arms so that you were looking at him . Well you did not want to do it but he had your body lain down abit in his arms, which made it pretty hard to avoid his acute gaze." Are you now scared of me ?" He asked and it seemed to you that he was curios but also serious, which was a combination that confusedyou. " I- I-am " You took a deep breath but failed to fully answer is question just you were just trying to avoid his gaze again."Don't be." His voice was soft. " I promise I won't hurt you ordo anything to you, that you don't want it. You just have to say a word okay ?"

Izaya Pov

That was the point she had to say it and I was quite sure in most of the cases she would fail terribly. Still I was not planning to take anything too far. I wanted her trust and a good secretary, with which I could play from time to time.

I saw her giving an unsure nod and my reaction was to tickle her. She was still not standing on her legs and so the perfect victim when it came to this. I was asking myself what I had to do to see her laugh and well who would not try this out? I caught myself smiling while curious looking at her. At first her breath hitched then I got a giggle. I hummed in improvement and tried harder, chuckling lightly. Eventually she started laughing and I had a smirk on my face. So I can make her laugh that is good that means she is not that scared of me.

Your Pov

At first you were shocked than you started to defend yourself but it was no use. You were in an quite difficult position and completely dependent on Izayas strong arm holding you away from the ground. Now that you thought about it.He was much stronger than he looked like. He could easily carry youand holding you in your position did not seem to brother him at all,even when your full weight was on one of his arms. The other was tickling you. Then you lost your control and a giggle escaped you. He heard it and was trying even harder now. You couldn't hold back your laugh any longer. "Ple-ase Iza-ya" "mhm? What do you want,Darling?" He asked in a playful tone. Knowing full well what you wanted. Yet he had no intention to stop just now. " Plea-se –Please stop..I -" He stopped to your surprise. " You should have said this the first time, Dear~" He smirked " Like I have said, I stop when you tell me to~" "You are mean to me Izaya" you whined and heard him laugh. You really liked the sound of it. He still laughed when he pulled you to his chest. Resting is chin on your head. He was still chuckling and you got red having him near like this. " You say I am mean when I help you to say finally a complete sentence without stammering to me? You are a strange human (f/n)" " Oh " was all you could say than you smiled and did something that seemed to surprise Izaya a lot. You hugged him. "Thank-you" You took a breath to stand on your own legs again whenyou realized how good he was smelling. His scent was louring you in and for a moment you forgot your shyness and just kept hold of him until you heard him chuckle and quickly pulled away from him lookingin the opposite direction. "Aw~ Is someone embarrassed now? You could have stayed like this longer I would not mind~" Suddenly he blew air into your ear and you shivered. "come now, you really should eat something"