Kiss me~

Hey sorry for the wait^^'' I know this is a bit short. Next time I try to write more~

link for the picture ~ http://www.zerochan.net/520386

and it happend again ... I fix it as fast as possible y.y

Anyway thanks for reading this and have fun :3

YourPov

You were shocked to say the least. Shocked and uttlerly confused. He kissed you! He really kissed you! With that you became really red and did not know how to react or what to say. He kissed you..and what did this mean now? For him? For you? He was smiling at you but you could still feel the warmth of his soft lips on yours. You tried to smile back but it was a bit shaky. He chuckeld and you looked down out of embarrassement:" Was that by chance your first kiss?" He did not wait for your answer, he already seemed to know „Yes, I think it was~ I really hope you liked it then." You heard him laugh softly but still were scared to look up. What if all this was just one of his games or something like this? „My, my~ My precious human is so full of harmful thought. Doubt, fear,insecurity. ...Look at me." You still held your head down, that was until you felt his lips at your ear:" What do I have to do to make my favorite human look at me?"He whispered. Did he just say favorite?! You felt his lips on your cheek and shivered: „Look at me dear. Pretty please~" You were unaware that anyone could sound seductive and childish at the same time! Still you were talking about Izaya here.

Shyly you looked up and were met with his arresting eyes. „You have questions, I know."He laughed softyl again and seemed kinda relieved to you. „That my sound strange out of my mouth and I know about all the doubts in your thought, my dear. I watched over you all the time and don't think I did not see the hurt in your eyes. Still I swear to you that this is nothing but the truth and I hope one day you will be able to believe everthing I say now." He took a deep breath  and seemed nervous, what really surprised you. You had never thought he of all people to be nervous. „You are amazing (F/n). You are the sunshine at its real form. I know that this is cliché but I need to put my thoughts into words. You are beautiful. Even when there are tears in your eyes you are. Still your smile is absolutly stunning and I am sure the sun is jealous at you. Also is the night cause your soul is more full of wonder and beauty than it could ever be. You are really fascinating to say the least. You are full of surprises and I love to make you laugh. At first I was not sure wheter to hate you or not because you made me feel so strange. I did never feel like this before and it was creeping me out but then I realized that when you should ever get hurt I would be doomed. You are like a godness to me. When I am a the King you must be the Queen and the only right words to describe my feelings for you are this: I love you. I LOVE YOU!" The last time he shouted it to the ceiling. Like he could not believe himself that he had said it.

You felt tears stream down your cheek was that really the truth? Never anyone said something like this to you. Something so nice warm and loving. „Why are you crying my dear? I know you love me, too. So what is it?" He sounded concerend. „ It -it is okay Iz-zaya. I- I am just so happy." He smiled and you had to admit you loved this smile. „I-I I love you too Izaya" You looked down red like a tomato and he just cheered like a little kid that you had said it. Then he got serious:" Now that this is out. It is your turn" He looked you directly in the eyes. „M-my tu-turn with what." You were still pretty embarrassed. „Kiss me~"You gulped. Come on (f/n) you can do this. „Okay I make it easier for you~ See I close my eyes" He winked at you and closed them. You got nearer to his face but still were so unsure. You had never began a kiss. As you were milimeters away from his lips. You felt a hand on your head lightly pushing you forward and holding you in place while your lips were landing on his. You smiled in the kiss and closed your eyes. Letting him take the control. This time the kiss was hugrier and more passionated. He smoothly pushed you on your back and straddeld you while pinning you wirst over your head. Still he was gentle especially with you hurt wirst. After sometime you got dizzy from the lack of air but you did not want to break the kiss. One thing was sure. Izaya knew what he was doing or he had a dam good instinct to it. Suddenly he broke the kiss and chuckeld softly as you whined. Missing him beeing close to you. „Shush~ That won't be the last kiss you are getting my dear" You looked in his eyes and were overhelmed by the love they held for you. „I think that was enough excitement for a day." He jawned „ I am tired and you are as well. Also some one is a bit dizzy because she was too drawn in by my kiss" He laughed silently. You were about to say something when he picked you up bridestyle and carried you to his room. Firts you wanted to say that you can walk on your own but then he bent down and kissed your forehead, whispering sweet nothings to you and you could'nt hold your eyes open any longer. You let your head sink against his chest and were sang to sleep by his heartbeat and his steady breath. You realized for a short moment that he had put you on his bed and pulled the plancket over you but then he stopped in his actions and shaked you lightly: „Do you really wanna sleep in this clothes? Your body will hurt when you sleep in them." You knew he was right your were really wearing something not comfy to sleep in.Still you were so tired. So you just whined and tried to lay down again. Izaya had obviously something else in his mind and kept you up. „ Gee~ Such a stubborn girl." He chuckeld. He was really laughing and chuckeling alot this evening and more important they seemed all real to you. „ Come I help you out a bit, but you have to change. That is not healthy for your body sweetheart." You felt the bed dip as he stood up and came back a minute later. „Will you undress yourself and put this on? Or do I need to help~ I would not be recultant to do so" He whispered seductively Fast you took the clothes out of his hands. He just laughed. „Ehm...Izaya?Could-could you t-t-" He held his hands up in the air and chuckeld:" Okay, okay ~ I turn around. My favorite human is so shy~I have to fix that." You got pretty red and hurried getting dressed. Izaya had got you one of his shirts and a shorts. „No need to get red dear~ The only thing we will be doing right now is sleeping. Any objections?" You just snuggeld into his chest. „Thought so~" And with this he put his arms around you pulling you close with the covers over you two:" Sleep well my precious human~"