"Trying not to love you"

Hello ^-^ I hope you like the new part :3 have fun

YourPove

You laid in bed ready to sleep when a thought hit me.How did he even know my size not to mention my favorite colors! You thought. You wanted to stand up and ask him, but your body was too heavy to move. You drifted to sleep. At one moment that night you thought someone was stroking your cheek and whispering something but you were too tired and the voice sounded so familiar . It was deep in the night when you woke up. Somehow the dark room made you feel uneasy. It Reminded you of that house. Silently you got up. You did not want to wake Izaya who was surely asleep right now at the coach.You took careful steps through the apartment with no real destination. First, I had to get out of that room. Then I would think about more. You opened the door and to your surprise you saw light.Was he still up? Or did he just forget about it. You walked to the light. Still trying to make no noise. Well, for him it seemed there was more than enough noise for him: " Oh? Someone woke up?" You heard himsay even before you saw him. Unsure you went to the stairs and looked down. You found his gaze direct at you. "You still look tired, you know. " He continued still having a smirk on his face. His Eyes looked normal with a hint of curiosity. He did not look tired one bit. Did that man even have the need or desire to sleep at all? You asked yourself. You nodded awkward not wanting to tell him that you woke up and got uneasy because of the darkness: " What's on your mind, princess?" He asked you, intervening his fingers and putting his chin on it. His Smile grew a bit more. You blushed under the scrutiny of his arresting eyes and looked down. In this light they seemed almost like they were just red. "I-I-I not so important...I-I go back to sle-ep so-rry for interrupting yo-you" I wanted to turn around and leave but he hold me back by my wrist.Just how fast and agile was this man? Still his grip wasn't rough at all. It was gently and warm. You blushed even more: " I won't letyou go until I get the truth. What is on your mind?" "C-couldI...Could..could I just stay a bit by your side? I-I won't talk or soI will be quiet..I just..would like to stay here ..f-for a bit." He let go of your hand and went back to his desk. Sitting down. You were confused : " Come here. " You did come closer but now you stood uncertain of what you were supposed to do next to his desk. He just shook his head with a slight smile and in the next second he pulled you to him, so that you landed on his chair or more on him. Sitting on his lap. You got pretty flustered to say the least. Then his arms went around your body and warmth welcomed you making you sleepy again. " See, you are tired~" He sang. " So why does my precious human not continue to sleep? Were you lonely or maybe scared of the dark? I say both." You felt like you had been caught. He seemed to read in you like in an open book. Ashamed you closed your eyes. " I knew, I were right" you heard him chuckle close to your ear.
You shivered when his breath touched your neck. " So you are scared of the dark, heh?" To your surprise he began to stroke your hair, "or more exactly of what you could find in there. All your thoughts fears and bad memories, which you manged to lock awaymost of the time when there is light and or someone you trust around you. Don't look shocked (f/n) I know you at least began to trust me by now, seeing how you behave and react to certain things. Especially things that are scaring you. I think that there is even more than just trust" Your face went red when you realized what he could mean but then you got kinda sad. Even when you would feel or start to fell like this, there was no way he would too, "but time will show andyou don't need to break your head with more thoughts for tonight.Just know that you are save with me. I won't let them have you."You felt him put his chin on your head.
Suddenly he began to tickle you and there was no where to run. You meant you could barely move in his arms. You were squirming and fighting back but to no use."ple-please " you begged but je would not stop. "Please what ?Let me be sad? Let me continue to think badly of myself?Let me hate myself?" His words were not what you accepted and they hit you. You went just stare in his arms. That moment he stopped tickling you and you began to tremble. You did not want to admit it to yourself and it hurt. It hurt that he knew. He knew that you forgot how to love yourself or be proud of yourself. You knew too, but you tried so hard to not put it I words and now he did and you could not run away anymore. You began to tremble and tears began to burn in your eyes.
Then you felt his hot breath at your ear: "Forget it. There is no way in hell I will do that."
You felt him stroke away your tears. "Wh-why? " you stammered. You could hear him sigh
"Firstly, I thought that I made clear enough that I will look after you. Secondly, I don't like it when my secretaries arealways sad. I mean it is interesting but you would not really be talkative and unproductive. You get the Idea." You got sad. He really did not care about you at all. You tired to stop them but new tears stream down your cheeks. You thought he would scream at you or something because of this but he did not. "But..that is not the only thing..I will say this just once and I do not even quite get itmyself, considering I love all humans and have no favorites, but when it comes to you something is different. I care. Normally when it comes not to my sisters. They are something else. Maybe something biological. I am not so sure they are special in an other way than you. What I wanted to say...Normally I enjoy seeing people in all kinds of emotional states. When they get hurt or scared are happy,feel relieve and so on quite a long list. I found their behavior interesting. Then there is you. I don't like seeing you get hurt or scared. I just want to make it stop right there and than. Still you have no idea of nothing. You don't no what I do and how I am. You have not seen enough yet and I am not even sure if I like the idea of you seeing more. You don't even heard all of this. You fell a sleep the moment you heard me said 'I care' that was all you needed to hear to stop crying and lose the fight against your tired body and mixed up emotions. Still I kept talking, heh? Even when I know I would not have been able to say all this with you awake . I do not even understand myself right now, so how could I explain anything to you. Also there is a high chance that you will be scared of me when you learn more about me...You should really stop falling for me. I know you do. I can see the look in your eyes. Hear your heart that beats so fast when I come near to you. I am really an egoist. Even for a god. I know what is happening to you and still I don't want to act different to you. I find myself even enjoying the idea of you falling for me, my precious human. Still I am exited for every moment you learn more about me how you react. I mean even when you get scaredyou cannot run." I laugehd while holding my head back and spinning around in my chair, " It is me or your stepmother and evenShizzy-chan would say you are better of with me. Seeing I did not just pay a group know for their hit-mans and
an onymity to find you and get rid of you. Don't worry I will play your cards for you. Let me be your joker and I win this little match~ It is not like I deal the first times with this guys and your stepmothers bank really needs a better security by the way~"

Izayas Pov

That freaked out chicken..somehow I found the name suits this women, still had no idea where (f/n) was. That was a good thing and Iwould like it if it stayed like this. No need to get furniture ruined.
We will handle this away from this apartment. I could black-mail her stepmother but that would not be so much fun and I kinda have the feeling (f/n) would not like this because it could have an effect on her father and also she seems not to like it when people get hurt because of her. Maybe at some point when she will not longer think about this women so much and won't notice or when her stepmother gets her into real danger. Not that I think she will manage that as long my precious human is under my watch.
I switched the sides so that I was now on the chatroom again. Lets see who is online~
I chatted a bit with Mikado this time even with an account he knew was connected to me. Well he knew that one of the two accounts I was using at the moment to write with him is. Just in case someone else comes to the chat. With Mikado there was no need to really use the second that was online now. The others can be of use on an other day. Mikado was straight down earnest most of the time and also a pretty bad liar, so no need for tricks and treats. He was fun enough when he know that I was me. Especially when I got him insecure of himself or when he was confused or just his normal him.Then Celty locked in. Well good thing there was the second one online all the time too.
Suddenly I felt movements and looked down: "Ah you woke up again, sleeping princess?" I teased her and she got flustered. I chuckled. Then I got an idea. I turned around with her and reached out for the lamp. The next second it got dark in the room. My computer and the large Window wall with the lights of the city was all the room got as light now. I felt her snugging closer tome and I knew she did not do it on purpose. Probably she did not even realize. I did not say a word. I just continued writing and waited of her reaction. She seemed to be still pretty sleepy, from what I could say from the corner of my eye. After some minutes she began to relax and some time later she shyly looked at the screen. It was obvious she was confused of my doing, but did not dare to ask.

She kept looking and at some point I saw realization hit her. Still she kept quite.

I thought she would fall asleep again when she asked: " You play with them don't you? Just why ? They could get hurt you know? Would you also play with me like this? Or are you doing it right now ?" I was surprised she sounded so calm when she said all this. No stammering.Nothing at all. Then she breath in and began to shake. You gathered all your courage to ask but now your terrified of the answer, heh? :" Yes, I do. I play with them. Trick them manipulate them and yes there is a high chance they get hurt in someway. I find itinteresting, enjoying. Even exciting. Do you hate me know? Fear me ?"I laughed but it sounded odd in my ears. Then something shocked me. She shoke her head. "I-I – I don't hate you! I don't like whatyou do, yeah. Bu-but you are still so nice to me and I- I like being around y-you. Yo-you cannot be a completely bad person. I-I don'twant you to be! Ar-are yo-you also..also just play-ying with m-me and toss me away when I start-t to bore you? Am I just a-a toy fory-you?!" Now she started crying. I sighed. So much for the brave start. This girl was really interesting. I did not say a word. I just bent my head down and kissed her cheek. I kissed her tears away . She did not move or say anything. She just let it happen. Still I saw her face getting red and smirked. I still had not the right words to explain everything. I still did not understand or maybe I did not want to admit it to myself. Yet, she needed words. Words to protect her weak and already broken heart and soul from more harm. " You are many things, Dear but definitely not a toy to me." I kissed her forehead and saw directly into her eyes. She seemed to be so confused and I was not quite sure whether more about me or herself. I smiled. That was not exactly what I had planned but it was fine. " Now say, sweetheart. Is the darkness this bad now? It was dark the entire time. You even felt asleep in her." I teased. She looked upsurprised and a bit puzzeld than she got red and admitted: " No, itwasn't. I felt save be-because of you." When I heard her words I got a strange warm feeling over my heart that made me smile. I felt it before. Just minutes ago when she said she was not scared of me. I shook the thoughts of. What was the matter with me seriously.
"You know, you should sleep don't you~" I said softly, while stroking her hair. My intentions worked out. She yawned and robed her eyes subconsciousness. "Don..." She yawned again" Don't you ever sleep?" I laughed slightly: " Not so much. There is always so much fun to have but I have to admit I am getting tired." I took her on my arms and started walking. "wha-Izaya what are yo-youdoing"'?!" "Taking you to bed. Isn't this obvious?" I teased, " Also we both know you don't want me to leave you alone~"I cooed and she blushed. She was really cute I had to admit that.
I brought her up in my room and laid her gently on the bed. Then I got rid of everything except my boxers. It was dark and she was too tired to notice or comprehend it to get to flustered about it for now. I just did not like to sleep in trousers and shirts not really comfy.Then I laid myself down and put my arm under her head. This way she would know I am here when she should wake up again. I tucked us in the blanket before I gave a kiss to her forehead: " Sleep now~"I whispered and laid fully down on my back. When I closed my eyes. I felt her snuggle closer to me. Her breath sounded quite even. There was someone fast a sleep. " Izaya ...please...please don't leave me.." I got instantly warmer and felt kinda odd. What was this girl doing to me. I caressed her hair for a moment than put my other arm over her waist. This way I was hugging her, while still laying comfortably. That seemed to calm her and after a few more minutes of watching my new precious human I allowed my eyes to fall shot and mybrain to wander off.