Deal

Wow, I can't believe you people are still reading this ...I am so, so late with the update and so, so sorry. i was having problems to write for this story and I really hope I have not messed this chapter up, but at least I finalled wrote again.
I still need to correct the gramma and so on, so please be not mad.
Like always I do not own durara or its characters and I am not making money with this. Just a writer, learning to write, trying to improve, while making people smile.
Please support the anime and manga!
They might be a bit ooc here,  I am sorry for that, but it is needed for future stuff...but no spoilers so psst!

Now enough words...have fun and thank-you for the votes and nice comments =)

Your Pov

You jolted out of sleep tears were falling down on your pillow and your breath got caught. You were terrified and shook terrible. Shaking you stood up and a sob escaped you. Trying to reach the door a sniff escape your lips: "Iza.." before you got to finish the door was pushed open and a very concerned Izaya stood before you. His eyes wandered over your body and as he was sure there was no physical harm on you, he relaxed a little bit, but he was still clearly concerned. "My,my, my, way is my precious human crying? What has upset you my queen?" he took a step and pulled you in his arms: "Was a nightmare haunting you my dear? You do not have to answer, it is quite obvious....shs...hush now...no need for the waterworks, everything is all right, you are alright..." he stroke your hair in an gentle manner and kept repeating that you were okay and whispering sweet nothings in your ear, while you held on to him for your dear life. "I...I ...was ...so scared...." "shs...I promise I will never let anyone hurt you (y/n)...never .." you just got an even stronger hold on him: " Y-you wo-o'nt leave me ...r-right?" "Oh, so this it is about, eh?" he sighed: "Of, course not. I will never leave you my dear. Look up look in my eyes. The whole world could declare war against me for all I care and I still would not leave you...also they would not stand a chance, na (y/n)-chan?" he hugged you tight then bent down and kissed you softy but still with passion: "I will stay with you, okay, so do not dare to bring another fear, I will stay with you, no matter what." You nodded weakly and hid at his chest. He was wearing a black shirt and you noticed it was really soft even now that it was strained with your tears. It was calming to lay in his arms and you felt yourself drift back to sleep. You noticed Izaya carried you back to the bed and laid you down. Then you heart clothes falling to the ground and were pulled in a warm embrace. Izaya began to hum softly and stroke your hair: "Go back to sleep, tomorrow we go shopping for Christmas that will be fun, heh? "

The next day you worked for some hours with Nami then Izaya stood up from his chair and said it was time that you would do some shopping and that Nami should go too to find her beloved brother a present. "Seriously, sometimes you would believe she is in love with him" Izaya muttered under his breath making you chuckle. "I guess she just really cares about him" you answered with a shrug. He just shook his head and took hold of your hand when you were both dressed for outside "Come, now. Maybe we even meet someone that would be fun!" he chuckled, and you went out. You look around when you arrived at your destination. Everywhere were Christmas decorations and lights, people were singing and you could buy tons of sweets. "My humans are really crazy about this, most of them do not even treasure the reason this celebration was originally meant for nor do they except that much of it is about the consume industry. They are all so willing to buy over expensive stuff without any real reason." Izaya spoke up but you just smiled: "I like it. People begin to think more over one another, about helping each other. I know they should do this all the time, but I think it helps to have a time as a reminder and a time of peace and happiness were no war or violence should happen. "Izaya sighed but smiled in a loving way at you: "That is one of the things I like so much about you. Your innocent way to see this world and the good in it, no matter what." You smiled weakly. In all honestly, you were again learning to see the world like this and it was just thanks, to Izaya. You had found the world as a horrible place before you had met him, but now, things seemed to slowly get in place again. "Izaya?" "Yes, my queen?" "Thank-you" "Heh, what for?" "Simply everything, but over all existing." Izaya was stunned by your words and blushed. "For you it is my pleasure." He took a stronger hold of your hand. Suddenly you heart Shizuo scream: " Izayaaa" Oh no, not now... you thought you really wanted to spent this hours in peace and look for presents, so that maybe you would find friends. Especially now that Izaya had hacked the police and there were no more pictures of you in the wanting section. You still wondered what he had down about your stepmother, it was not like her to not act, but for now you had another problem. A wending machine was about to be thrown in your direction. You took a really deep breath and with all your courage screamed: "Shizuo! For the sake of Christmas, please just this once...please...do not fight..." To the end you had become quitter, loosing your courage and hope, he would stop, but to your great surprise he put the machine down. "Oi?! Girl is this really that important to you? Oi...you are not crying are you?! Please..do not cry...I..we ..we behave! We behave right Fl-...right I-Izaya-sa..Izaya?" You did not even realize you had started to cry....It was just...you really needed this peace and the last Christmases you had were a mess...you just wanted everyone to get along...maybe that was naïve...but still... "O-of course... do not cry, (y/n)..he...I...we ...we behave. I... I will not fight Shizz—Shizou or be mean in anyway to him..." Izaya sighed while he pulled you in a hug, stroking your tears away. Shizuo came closer. "By the way, I wanted to asked all the time, young lady, you are okay? That men there were really quite harsh on ...you...I wished we would have been there sooner, that time." "I-It..I ..I mean ..I am fine now...I am really- really thankful that you helped me out there." You were still pretty shy with new people and Shizuo can be intimidating, but you felt that he was a good person. Izaya stroke your arms in a calming way and explained for you : " She is quiet shy, especially with new people. There is something ...actually...I never thought I would someday do this ..listen good I will only say it once....Thank-you for back there. For teaching that idiots a lesson. I was furious back then, the only thing making me think straight and be able to keep calm for her, was the thought that you were showing them what hell on earth means..." Shizuo was taking of guard, but that was no wonder, who would thing the Izaya Ohrihara would ever say thank-you to him. "I- arhg..shit ..you know what ..actually your welcome..it was for her sake...so let us just forget...still your welcome" Izaya nodded. "Might I asked..I kind of figured, after all she is still with you...and how you reacted back then, she is your girlfriend...but where is she from? I have never seen her and I know the people here."
"Not from here, actually it is quite a long story, but since you asked and even when I admittedly really do not like it... for her..." He looked at you, " For your safety..I have to... I will...I have to ask you for ... a favour in a way... You also wanted to protected her back then and this is not about me, it is about her." He sighed. "To make matters short. She has a interesting family history I do not approve of, because her stepmother has an interest in seeing her dead. Of course I did what I could to a sure her safety, but for the case that I am not longer able to do it or am not near, so unlikely this is, will you watch over her? I also asked Simon, but I would feel saver if not only a member of the Russian mafia but also the other most feared person here would look out for her... I know you have no reason to.." " I do it. Even when I just see her alone or you having trouble, which I have to admit is unlikely. You bastard a damn good fighter, I have to know " Izaya chuckled " I will watch over her. She seems nice and sorry I do not mean to hurt you" He looked at you, " But you seem helpless and a bit naïve... So I guess it is just right to protect you, even when it means, he is asking for it or happy about it" Shizuo shrugged. "Thank-you" Izaya sad then turned to you, while still holding you in this arms: " Don't you dare now fear that you will lose me or something like this, I am just cautious" He kissed your cheek making you blush " Thank-..thank-you" you spoke to Shizuo. "Wow, it is really strange simple talking to you..." Shizuo muttered then he took a breath. "Hey...if we already have started with this favour protection stuff....what do you think of making more of it. I will also watch over your sister...and you " "I watch over your brothers safety, okay deal." You were shocked. This two were really talking like normal human beings with each other and were kind of getting along making deals?!
You began to smile widely. "Shizuo, Izaya? I am proud have you....and..thank- thank-you both!" you smiled even wider, making both men blush and chuckle at the same time. "Say, Shizuo..." Izaya started suddenly raising a brow " Are you normally not starting to work, around this time?" "Wait, what it is this late, were is Celty when I need her...I have to go!" and off he was.