Chapter 1

I sometimes wonder if fairytales exist. If they did, what would mine be like? Would I be in princess looking for her knight in shining armor? Or would I be a peasant looking for something to give me meaning to life like a Prince Charming?

What if I could create my own fairytale and not let fate decide my life. I could be a superhero from a different planet. Crash-landed on a planet called Earth waiting to use my powers for the greater good! Only to find out I'll be an outcast, experimented on to see if I was a threat. I would never be able to live happily...

A garbage can falling over snaps me out of my imagination. Ugh! I should have taken a long way... at least it's safer. Being in a dark alleyway with book titles of what I want to check out running through my mind is distracting. I really should've thought this through. With the only light available being a street lamp post flickering on and off, I can faintly see an outline of a man with something in his hand pointing it at another man against the wall. You know with the 20-20 vision you would think you could see clearly.

Just then a loud 'bang' rings through the air. I gasp and adrenaline shoots through my veins so I run as any smart person would do.

Running till I can see the outline of the library I slow down to a jog, I didn't even hear the footsteps following me till I tried to take out the keys to get into the library. What? I'm good friends with the librarian, she might be old but that's the best thing since she's older, she's wiser. So instead of me waiting outside the library doors till she opened them..., she gave me the keys.

With me being able to still run a mile because of the adrenaline pump, when I hear the footsteps get louder I take off, with the keys of course, towards the gas station that usually has no customers. It's open 24/7 so I at least have a chance to live. It looks mysterious and likes it's abandoned. 

Fast walking inside so I don't look suspicious to the check out boy, I start walking to the junk food aisle. I bend down pretending to look at a bag of beef jerky when something catches my eye. OH, MY GLOB! ARE THOSE DORITOS! Yes! It's cool ranch!

Feeling thankful I brought a twenty-dollar bill with me I stand up abruptly and turn around so quickly I start to fall. Oh no... this is like that one book I read where the main character couldn't take it anymore so he jumped off a cliff with his back towards the bottom. Maybe a little exaggerated but I close my eyes waiting for my death or... bruise. But it never comes because I've had my eyes closed for five minutes and I haven't hit the ground. Slowly opening my eyes I find myself bear hugging the Doritos and a man's face really close to my face, his eyes are really pretty.

A chuckle snapping me out of my thoughts makes me realize I said that out loud. So I start to laugh with him you know the saying, ' they aren't laughing at you they are laughing with you'. While laughing, nervously, I try to get out of his hold. Keyword: try! Instead of getting out of his hold I get thrown over his shoulder like a rag doll making me DROP MY DORITOS!

Getting thrown into a van, wait where did this van come from?

Getting off topic I yell "YOU COUD'VE AT LEAST BOUGHT THE DORITOS!"

*************************************
YAHHH YEET!

What do you think of my first chapter?

Yaaassss? 

Or

Nahhh?

Whaaaalllleeee byyyyyeeee now!