Chapter 5

Having an idea of what we're going to make I raid the fridge and pantry. I get the flour and spread it on the counter so the dough doesn't stick.

I look over at Ryker only to see him standing there and staring at me.

"Hey! You gonna help instead of standing there looking like a dumb block!" Yup. I'm harsh but at least I'm making sure he's not gonna be lazy.

"Umm, yeah sure but I don't know how to make anything except pop popcorn."
He whispered scratching his head in an embarrassed way. Wow. I'm surprised he took my disrespect. Most people lash out. I mean I deserve it but no need to be so harsh. And he looks cute when he's embarrassed. Awe!

"That's ok just follow my lead." With that he got some dough and started making the shape needed.

Oh. My. Glob. I know exactly what to do. I pick up some flour and cup it in my hands pretending to put it on the counter.

Lightning fast I slap my hand full of flour on his hair that seems to be perfect no matter what.

Like a flash he snaps his head toward me. That's when I realized since I'm too small only half of it got in his hair... and the other half went on his face.

"Whoops!" I exclaim shrugging my shoulders. Thinking he was mad and was probably going to get me back I dash for the door only to make it half way when I feel sauce pour all over my body.

OH MY GLOB ITS GOING INTO PLACES ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO GO!
OH THATS IT HES GONNA GET IT!

Quickly turning around and being careful not to slip. I run towards the pan for the meal we were making. Picking it up and scanning my surroundings I find Ryker 5 feet away with dough in his hands.

"Throw that at me and I'll go all Rapunzel on you!" Yup that sounds threatening enough.

"Oh baby girl you wouldn't dare ruin this handsome face you like staring at so much." He cockily replied. Oh so he's a big scary egotistical man.

Lowering the pan half way I pretend to care. "You're right. I'm sorry I threw flour at you. Come here so I can get it out of your hair. Wouldn't want to ruin it now would we?" Gosh. I highly dislike arrogant people like him.

"I accept your apology." Heh. Not after this buddy. He continues, " Thanks for caring." He seems confused. Oh I'll take it right away. I evilly laugh in my head. Gosh I need a therapist.

As he comes closer to me he bends down a little so I can reach his hair without having to go on my tippy-toes.

I speedily get some more flour and smack it across his head.

Ryker looks up swiftly and I immediately die of laughter. While he's just staring at me rolling on the floor laughing someone walks through the door making Ryker stop staring and look up.

"Antonio get out, now!" He roars. Oh no he's angry. Gotta calm him down.

I instantly spring up and grab his shoulders.

"Look at me, calm down. Antonio didn't know we were in here. An-" before I could finish Antonio cuts me off.

"Yes, she's right. I didn't know you guys were in here, boss." He anxiously got out. But it only made Ryker angrier.

"Don't you ever dare cut her off!" Ryker growls out. Awwwwe. He cares. Not the right time, Sarah!

"Antonio, please leave so I can calm him down." That's all it took for him to bolt out of the door. With his footsteps fading away I look up to Ryker only to find him staring at me in amazement.
It feels good having someone look at you in such a way. I wonder if I look at him in the same way?

"How about we finish the food? That sounds good, right?"I question glancing at his tinted pink ears. He's so cute! Eeeeekk!

Ryker mindlessly nods. I take that as a 'Let's get started!' so I take the other sauce bottle and pour some in the ladle. As I pour the sauce from the ladle onto the dough I feel Ryker from behind me and with his arms he wraps them around me. I'm not gonna lie I feel safe. I can't imagine what we look like but if I did I believe we look like a really gorgeous Pinterest couple.

When I finish putting the cheese on top of the sauce I grab the holder and put it on the pan. I try to walk over to the oven but I end up not even moving an inch. All because Ryker isn't moving. Great.

"Ryker you have to let go so I can put it in the oven. Wait! Ryker I forgot to ask do you like toppings?" Putting down the holder on the counter and turning myself around I see Ryker smiling at me in a way were I don't won't to stop staring and his eyes look full of... hope?

"No I don't like any toppings. I like it the exact way you like it. And yes, I will let go but I will do it myself." Goals. Absolutely goals. To be more more specific. Couple goals. Eeeeekkk!

Ok my fan girling needs to stop! But I can't wipe the grin off my face as I watch Ryker grab the holder and put it onto the pan. As he puts the pan in the oven he sets the oven to 450 degrees.

Ryker. He's big-headed and I still am not sure of his occupation, but I really think it's pick pocketing, he's also loving in his own way, a bit possessive, hotter than the sun, and a big ball of cuteness. That's why I like him so much. That's why he makes he feel safer than the comfort of my own home. I'm thankful for Ryker and always will be. 

*************************************
So was it too...

Sentimental

Or

Do you need a feelings time chapter?

Whaleeee byyyeeeee!