[ 22 ]

"but daehwi," somi whined, clinging onto his arm. "you promised." she pouted as she looked up at him, showing him her big puppy eyes.

"i know i did! and I'll keep my promise. i just need you to wait out here while i go get my phone from inside, okay?" daehwi asked, prying somi off his arm.

"and i'll bring you one of my sweaters since it's getting colder out here." he smiled happily at somi before opening the door to the building.

¸¸˚¸¸˚

"yay! now we can go to that coffee shop you promised to take me to." somi smiled in triumph as daehwi walked out the building and took her hand in his.

"wait! daehwi, you forgot to lend me your sweater." somi reminded him. "you're right i forgot, im sorry." he responded, letting go of her hand.

"here, hold my phone while i go get you one. i won't take long!" he shouted, handing somi his phone as he ran back inside.

as soon as daehwi was out of sight, somi unlocked his phone, for it had no password to it.

"where is she?" somi asked herself, as she looked through daehwi's recent messages. she continued to scroll, until daehwi's phone buzzed; he had received a message.

DAEHWI
DO U FINALLY HAVE UR PHONE

somi smiled in mischief. her little fingers typed at the keyboard, responding to the message.

yes

"found ya." she snickered, flipping her hair as she continued to text through daehwi's phone.

¸¸˚¸¸˚

quickly ending the conversation, somi blocked the user, so that daehwi would not be able to find it or contact you any longer. he would think that it was you who blocked him, and he'd go to somi for comfort, just like he did today.

and in the end, somi hoped that he'd  go out with her just what she's wanted to happen for the past few days.

daehwi finally came out the building as somi turned his phone off like nothing had happened.

"sorry i took long. i couldn't find it at first." he said walking towards her.

"it's okay!" she grinned at him as he wrapped the jacket around her. "let's gooo~" daehwi said in a deep voice playfully, taking her hand. she laughed at his silliness as they made their way to the coffee shop, playfully swinging their hands back and forth.

¸¸˚¸¸˚

PARK.WOOJIN99
daehwi

DAEHWI_001
hyuuuung~

PARK.WOOJIN99
why were u out so late

DAEHWI_001
im sorry  :(
i promised somi i would take her to this new coffee shop

PARK.WOOJIN99
just keep track of the time next time, ok?

DAEHWI_001
yes hyung (⌒▽⌒)~

PARK.WOOJIN99
dude

DAEHWI_001
yeah?

PARK.WOOJIN99
damn it wait

PARK.WOOJIN99
i promised myself i wouldn't get involved

DAEHWI_001
involved in what?

PARK.WOOJIN99
u need to get urself together and apologize to (y/n)

PARK.WOOJIN99
ik this has nothing to do with me

PARK.WOOJIN99
but i really can't stand seeing her sad

PARK.WOOJIN99
and im not just gonna listen to her cry her little heart out and not do anything about it

DAEHWI_001
what are you talking about!???

DAEHWI_001
waIT U TALKED TO (Y/N)???

PARK.WOOJIN99
dAEHWI istg im so close to losing my shit with u

PARK.WOOJIN99
just apologize to her, yeah?

DAEHWI_001
buT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO
(Y/N)

PARK.WOOJIN99
daehwi are u seriously gonna act like this

PARK.WOOJIN99
bc istg I'll go over to ur dorm room rn and knock some fucking sense into u

PARK.WOOJIN99 has left chat.

DAEHWI_001
hYUNG!??

¸¸˚¸¸˚

i feel so bad for doing such a short chapter last night and another right now, it's 2am i'm sorry :(

but today's chapter was from daehwi's pov ;) so tht you all know what happened

aaalso, forget what i said in the last chapter lmao i'm probably gonna end up making this story longer than i expected :")

guys!!! help me out here who do you ship (y/n) with!!

daehwi

woojin

guanlin

other!!!