[ 27 ]

you sat in the back of your dad's van. body taking up the whole back seat, your legs stretched out on the leather cushions as you patiently waited to arrive to the restaurant that you worked at. the restaurant which your parents owned.

you looked out the car window, music filling your ears. you enjoyed looking at the snow covered trees and admired how the last few rays of the sun flew in all directions behind the clouds. the barely visible colors of orange and pink filled the sky, for it was evening and the sun was ready to set.

you felt your phone begin to vibrate in your hands and looked down to see who was calling you.
-
-
-
-

----

-

you clicked the off button on your phone, declining the call before you went back to listening to your music.

until you felt your phone vibrate again. then again.

and again.

——

ONG_SEONGWOO
(y/n)???

ONG_SEONGWOO
u never decline my FaceTime calls

ONG_SEONGWOO
what's going on? are you okay?

cutiebun
I'm alright, let's talk after my shift, okay?

ONG_SEONGWOO
no (y/n).
we need to talk now.

cutiebun
seongwoo
this can wait

ONG_SEONGWOO
no it can't
[ seen ]

ONG_SEONGWOO
(y/n), listen to me!
[ seen ]

ONG_SEONGWOO
okay, forget this.
i'm coming to visit you at work after my practice is over

——

"fuck" you mumbled to yourself as you closed the door to your dad's van, for you had arrived to your destination.

seongwoo was the only one out of the boys who knew what you looked like – from the few FaceTime calls you've had with him ; and he knew that you worked at your parents' restaurant, despite being embarrassed about it.

knowing about it also meant knowing where it was located.

you knew you weren't going to be able to get out of this one, so you pondered. hard.