wanna one. always.

hello, my loves. i haven't updated in the longest time, and i'm so sorry for that. i went through writer's block for a bit with this book and focused on my other stories. that's not what i'm here to talk about, though. the time has come.

wanna one are disbanding.

i am absolutely heartbroken. seeing all the videos of them in their last concert, not crying – but bawling. breaking down. and to add onto it, wannables could be heard through the videos sobbing along with them. seeing them on the floor, not being able to hold back their tears, i can't help but cry along with them. and i am currently crying as i write this.

time flies. really. i started this book before wanna one debuted (yet i haven't finished it lol, sorry i'm slow and i suck), and i'm still here even til the end. seeing them grow over the past few months makes me happy because they've all grown not only as artists, but as people too. it's so sad to see them go separate ways and i know it'll take me a while to accept the fact that they no longer can be a group. but us wannables need to stay strong. and i hope the boys can be strong too, even though this is difficult, seeing how close they are. we can all get through this together.

we need to keep supporting them. thank you for everything. i'll always support you, wanna one. no matter where you go after this. i'll never forget you. I love you. always. ❤️

– ale, wannable forever

also, even though the boys are disbanding, would you all continue to read this wanna one story if i continued? along with my wanna one story? please let me know <3