[ 28 ]

"hey kiddo, what can i get for you?"

"hello." seongwoo greeted, bowing politely with a grin. "i was actually here to see (y/n)?" he sort of asked rather than saying, in a hesitant voice.

"oh (y/n). as in my daughter (y/n)?" the man before him asked with his arms crossed, raising one of his eyebrows. "oh," seongwoo gulped, processing what he just said. "yes.. mr. (y/l/n). she's my friend, and i told her i'd meet up with her." he replied nervously, hoping your dad wouldn't get the wrong impression of him.

he loosened up, letting his arms fall to his sides. "oh!" he exclaimed with a grin, his mood suddenly changing. "that's why she wanted a break so badly. she said she'd be going to the new coffee shop not too far from here, is that where you're meeting up? she practically begged me to let her go," your dad explained letting out a chuckle, "makes sense. you're a good looking kid." he added enthusiastically, nudging seongwoo on the shoulder.

seongwoo let out a chuckle, "no sir it's not like tha—"

"it's okay, son. go over there, she's probably waiting." he interrupted, giving seongwoo a slap on the back.

wait, coffee shop? seongwoo thought to himself. he went along with it, thanking your dad for being so kind to let him know and made his way to the door.

"yah," your dad screamed, calling for seongwoo right before his hand reached the door handle. seongwoo's gaze was now fixed on your dad, wondering what he was about to say, his heart beating nervously.

"bring her back safely for me, got it kid?" your dad raised an eyebrow at him and seongwoo nodded, leaving the restaurant.

¸¸˚¸¸˚

"why the fuck is it so cold out here." seongwoo muttered to himself, trying to step over the few piles of snow scattered on the floor.

with his attention still on the snowy floor, he heard two voices not too far from him.

"it's fine, i'm fine."

seongwoo's head shot up. his eyes squinting trying to get a look at the girl a few feet away from him. that's definitely (y/n), she looks and sounds like her, he thought.

but who was she talking to?

probably some stranger ; the boy's back was facing seongwoo so he couldn't tell.

"(y/n)!" he finally shouted, getting both your attention and the boy's.

looking down, trying to remove the cold, wet snow from his shoes, seongwoo began to scold you, "ya, why did you—"

when seongwoo looked up and his eyes landed on the boy, an expression of shock immediately covered his face.

"woojin?"

seongwoo asked, surprised.

"hyung?!" woojin shouted, eyebrows furrowed — a sign of confusion — as he turned to face seongwoo.

"woojin, our drinks are ready! come inside!" someone called out. you turned your attention to where the voice came from ; of course, jihoon.

"what?!" you finally screamed, upset and frustrated. this could not be happening to you.

the first thing you thought of was to cover your face with your hands, you turned away from all three boys, giving them your back.