1

-chapter 1 edited-

"Anne, are you ready? We're going to be late!" Roy yelled while shoving some last minute items into his luggage.

"I'm coming!" Anne replied while quickly coming down the steps with her carry on bag in hand. Harry and Louis are right behind her groaning in annoyance that they were being woken up so early.

" Why do you have to leave so early? It should be illegal to be awake this early." Harry said to Anne while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

Anne rolls her eyes and walks over to Harry, " It's only nine AM, Dear." She said in a gentle, motherly tone.

" Alright boys, we've got to get going if we want to make it on time to the airport. Remember-"

Louis cut his father off mid sentence and began to list the rules he had set in place. "No girls, no parties, no drugs, no alcohol, no ditching school, and no staying out after twelve. Which, I should add are ridiculous rules." Louis finished with an eye roll.

" Wow Louis, it seems you do pay attention." Roy directed his gaze towards Harry and began, "Harry that means no Taylor around either, she's sketchy and I don't want you boys unsupervised with her around." He said firmly, thinking of the odd Blond girl that Harry introduced as his girlfriend not to long ago.

Harry nodded in response not really caring whether she was allowed over or not. Harry had been crushing on Louis ever since the dinner his mom had too introduce Roy and Louis to Harry.

Anne rushed over to Louis and Harry with open arms and hugged them tightly. " Oh, I'm going to miss you both so much during these two weeks!" She said starting to become teary eyed.

" Don't cry, Anne. And your not even going to be thinking of us during your honeymoon. Just enjoy it, we'll be here when you come back." Louis said while rubbing her back. He quite liked Anne and was happy that his dad married her. He wanted them to enjoy their honeymoon together. But he also wanted to fuck his step brother Harry, but of course she didn't know that.

Roy carried what was left of their luggage into the shiny red pick-up truck and told Anne to hurry up. The boys stepped outside onto the porch of the Victorian styled house they lived in and watched as Anne and Roy got in.

Roy started up the truck while Anne shouted and waved goodbye at them from the passenger seat. The boys responded with more waves and shouts until the red truck was out of sight.

" Well we might as well take advantage of being home alone, Harry." Louis said with an wink while walking back into the house.

Harry nearly fainted, he told himself that he had a girlfriend and to get the dirty thoughts about his STEPBROTHER out of his head, but he just couldn't. Louis was a sexy man and Harry count help himself.

" Lord help me." Harry mumbled under his breath while going back inside and grabbing his journal. He began to write about his eventful morning.

Dear journal,

This morning mom and my new step dad Roy left for their honeymoon. I'm nervous because I'm going to be left alone with Louis and I can't suppress these feelings I have for him. He winked at me and I almost fainted. I keep dreaming about Louis and I, him pounding into me while I scream out his name. His warm, salty seed exploding all over my chest and face. I can't help myself. At night when everyone's asleep I jerk off to the thought of him being the one to touch me.

I think I should end things with Taylor. I feel so guilty about these thoughts as if I'm cheating on her. Hopefully it all goes well. I'm going to break up with her on Monday and somehow come up with a plan to seduce my crazy hot stepbrother.

Goodbye for now.

Love-

Harry

-end chapter 1-

A/n
My friend is now going to be the new editor for stories!! Go check out her poetry - XxDuckDucksxX