2

-chapter 2-

Harry noticed that Louis was acting flirty. After the small wink a few days ago Louis had begun to get touchy at any chance he got.

One time when Harry was watching a movie, one he didn't care to remember the name of, Louis had sat as close to him as possible. He let his hand rest on Harry's mid thigh while Harry pretended to be interested in the movie.

Another time was when Harry had told him he broke up with Taylor. Louis had smirked and told Harry that the he didn't need to look far for his new relationship and slapped his ass when he walked out the room. Harry blushed just thinking about it.

Louis was getting to him.

--

" Harry! I need your help!" Louis shouted from upstairs. Harry got up quickly, thinking Louis was hurt.

He jogged into Louis's bedroom, Louis laid across the queen sized bed that was decorated with white sheets.

He was naked. Butt naked.

His very large cock stood hard and erect while Louis leaned on his arm. Harry blushed furiously while trying to calm 'little harry' down.

"can you help me with my boner, Harry? I'm really fucking horny." Louis said seductively while staring Harry in the eye.

Harry turned even more red while nodding slowly, hoping this wasn't a dream. Louis shifted and now sat at the edge of the bed, he motioned Harry to him with his pointer finger.

Harry quickly shuffled over to the edge of the bed and kneeled in front of Louis, he looked him in the eye as he licked a long stride up the large cock. Louis moaned quietly in pleasure while grabbing Harry by the hair. He gently pushed his head down on his cock and let Harry take the lead.

Harry bobbed his head up and down and hollowed his cheeks, he wanted to taste Louis's cum so bad. He released the cock from his mouth with a pop and licked it like it was his favorite popsicle.

Louis groaned from above Harry and released his hot, sticky seed all on Harry's face. Harry wiped it with his hands and began to lick it off, he soon realized Louis's cock had become his favorite Popsicle.

Louis fell against the bed with a thud and let out an exhausted sigh. " Come lay with me, Harry. We'll continues this later." He said with a yawn.

Harry crawled up next to him and fell into a deep sleep filled with Louis fantasies.

-chapter 2 edited-