5

Louis slowly lifted Harry's shirt,squeezing and pulling at Harry's red and puffy nipple. "Ohhh Lou please touch me. Make me feel good" Louis smiled at that."play with your hippodrome them and pinch them,love it will feel solo good" harry nodded squirming for some sort of friction to his wet clit. Louis climbed in front of harry and started to kiss down harry chest until he was right above Harry's black lace panties. "I'm gonna take them off now ok?""yes daddy" Louis dick got even harder than it already was. After the panties were off Louis said,"tell me to stop ok?" "Yes daddy" Louis Lockheed his index fingers and started to rub Harry's bud. Harry was a moaning mess even from something that small. Louis smiled. He then added one finger inside Harry's va-ja-ja. Harry started to grinded down on Louis long fingers."I'm gonna lick you now ok?" Harry's lips were red from bitting them so much to keep quite. He nodded. As soon as louis' tongue touch Harry's clit. Harry was a moaning mess. Louis continued to lick and suck in till Harry's thighs were shaking. Louis added another finger. Louis could tell harry was about to cum. "LOU!!!!." harry said as white cum sprayed on Louis face. Harry looked down embarrassed "sorry....LOU" Louis smiled AGAIN for the hundredth time that day,and licked the cum up. "Its ok. Did you like that?" "Yes that was amazing Lou." Louis cleaned harry up. Louis looked over at harry and saw that he was blushing."LOU can I tell you something?" "Sure" "I-i-....I love you..." Louis started blankly at harry with no signs of emotion. He grabbed Harry's hand and kissed his knuckles. A tear streamed down harry face. As Louis wiped away the tear he Said something that harry thought that he would never hear in a million years. "I love you too" Harry gave a dimpled smile and kissed the only person he loves passionately.