3

-chapter 3 edited-

After Harry had woken up from his nap he saw Louis had (sadly) put clothes on and was now scrolling through Instagram.

" Glad you're finally awake. I've been wanting to teach you a few things." Louis whispered with a glint in his eyes. He ran his fingers down Harry's cheek and pressed a kiss on his plump lips.

Suddenly the familiar loud blaring of a phone ringing had flooded their ears. Louis sighed while reaching over to his nightstand and grabbing his phone.

"Hello." He said slightly irritated that he and Harry had been interrupted. Suddenly his eyes went wide as if he was shocked at who was calling. " Harry this is important, I have to go." He rushed out while quickly grabbing his keys and running out the house.

" What the hell?" Harry thought out loud. The boner that had arisen was beginning to calm down and Harry had decided to take a shower.

He grabbed his towel and clothes and hopped in. He scrubbed away the anger he felt at Louis, he just wanted to get fucked god dammit!

-

Louis had come home looking disheveled and stressed. He sighed loudly as he sat at the kitchen counter humming a slow pop tune.

Harry had decided no matter what he did, he would get fucked by Louis tonight. He had put on a special outfit that consisted of black lace panties and black knee high socks with white stripes at the top. He walked up behind Louis and tapped his shoulder.

" Holy fuck." Louis said while giving Harry's outfit second look.

Harry smiled widely and said in sweetly manor, "do you like what you see, Baby?"

Louis gulped and nodded slowly, he always knew Harry was an outgoing guy but he never thought he was this outgoing!

He placed his hands on Harry's hips while standing up to open-mouthed kiss him. Harry slid his hands up and down Louis's back while moaning into his mouth. Louis turned them around and pushed Harry onto the counter, he grabbed Harry's erect cock and palmed it through the black panties.

" Fuck me, Louis." Harry said huskily. His voice sounding hoarse and sexy.

" You don't have to ask me twice." Louis said while pulling down his pants and stepping out of them. He then slid off his old band T-shirt and tossed it aside.

He turned Harry around and had him lean on his arms on the counter. Louis slid off Harry's panties and aligned his dick with Harry's hole.

"Wait! We need lube!" Harry said right before Louis slid inside his tight ass.

"Shit you're right. I'll be right back." Louis said before he went up the stairs. He appeared shortly with a small bottle of lube. He took his position again quickly and lubed up.

He slid inside Harry and they both shared a moan. Harry's face scrunched up in pleasure as Louis slowly rocked his hips against Harry's.

" Faster!" Harry cried, his bare chest withered against the counter.

More grunts and moans we're heard as Louis picked up the pace. He rocked his hips furiously into Harry while holding Harry's shoulders tightly.

Not long after, he released his sticky semen into Harry's ass while collapsed against the counter. They both panted loudly, catching their breath after sharing an amazing orgasm.

"We should do that more often." Harry spoke breaking the silence.

" Yes we definitely should." Louis all but moaned out. He was already thinking about all the places he could fuck Harry in the house.

-end chapter 3-