War

(STRONG LANGUAGE)
Gasters POV
I blast a human killing it...Before I get back to camp.
I sigh knowing I'm one of the most powerful monsters.
I look around For Grillby I see him sitting down eating.
I walk to him.
"Grillby!" I said.
the fire element looks up.
"Gaster! You're safe" he said.
"Yes...and so are you." I said as I sit next to him.
"Are you hungry? You can have the rest of this bread" The fire element Offers.
''No...no it's fine, You can eat it I'm fine----" The fire element stuffs the bread in my mouth I eat it.
"...Jesus...Grillby if you wanted me to eat it that badly....." I said.
He chuckles slightly.
I sigh and look down I murmur I hope my sons are okay...
"I'm sure they are Gaster, They know how to take care of themselves.Especially with Sans" The fire element Assures me.
I smile slightly
I murmur 'Sh** my arm is killing me.
"Gaster?...Are you okay?" He asks me worried.
I nod.
"Are you sure?"He asks again.
''Yes....yes I'm fine" I say.
There's a whistling noise then a bang near by.
I jump up to my feet I walk out of the tent me and Grillby were in my eye purple.
The fire element follows me.
There's a hole in the ground which is just about seeable.
"Sh** that...bomb...got rid of the fire..'' I glance at Grillby.
There's blood around the hole and monster bodies.
Grillbys POV
Things have gotten worse..we have found a new area to set camp which is good. but there's less monster soldiers. and that isn't it...I haven't seen Gaster..for a day now...I'm getting really worried about him. I hope he's okay....I hope he isn't---No...he won't...he said he wouldn't...he said he wouldn't let humans win this! he has to be alive!!! he has to be!!!!! he can't be dead! He...he...promised me...he wouldn't die......sh** please...Gaster...don't be dead...