Love at first sight~ (PART 1)Gasters POV.

Its the first day of highschool/secondary school. Im so nervous..What if they bully me? Oh god.
When its lunchtime I cant help but keep looking at this boy.His name Was Grillby i think.Ah shit hes seen me!
Hes coming to me!!!
I sweat a little and smile at Grillby.
I just manage to choke out a "Hello"
"Hello..Gaster was it?" He asks.
I nod as a response.
He sits down next to me.
"So. Er. How are you?" He asks.
"I-im alright...y-you?"
"Okay. Had better days. Do you have science next..?" He asks sheepishly.
I nod
(Before this continues Im a british. So im gonna do this like A british secondary school)
"Are you with Mr.Williams..?" He asks hoping it to be a yes
I nod once again just as the bell rings.
We both head to class
Through the entire lesson I cant get my mind off Grillby. The way he talks The way he walks.The way his flame moves.
Grillbys POV.
I didnt think I was gay....but I cant stop thinking about Gaster. His smile..How shy he is.God.Hes so cute. I just barely notice that Ive written "Gaster" instead of my own name on my work.I quickly cross his name out and write my own name. I cant help but start blushing.And my flame turns blue.
A kid comes up behind me and can make out the name "Gaster" on my work.He snickers.
"Pfft! You have a crush on that nerd?! Hahahah! Gay!" He teases.
I tense a little and turn around looking at the kid.
"Hes a loser!" The kid continues teasing.
I cant help but let my anger take over.I grab the kid by his tie and slam him into the floor.
"You f*ckin asshole! Hes smarter than you! Way smarter!" I yell and look up noticing the entire class including Gaster looking at me.
Is...Gaster blushi--No. He cant be. He wouldn't like a freak like me.Im just a pathetic Freak. He deserves someone way better than me..