Oneshots

Maybe sadness
Grillbys POV
"I-I'm sorry dear..i love you" Turns to dust
Gasters POV
"No!! Grillby!!!" I cry out
"You are my sunshine.....my only sunshine you make me happy...when skies...seem grey...you'll never know dear how much I love you...please. Tears fill eyes. Don't take my sunshine away..."
I hold Grillbys dust close to my chest and cry for hours,.

ANOTHER ONESHOT
Gasters POV
I sigh as I pick up my  bag and glasses it was a long day...I pick up my sleeping son's i smile at their sleeping figure and teleport home I tuck them into bed.  I walk to my bedroom and sit down I'm thinking of asking Grillby...to marry me.(They are boyfriend and boyfriend at moment)
But will he want to me with me forever is the real question....I pick up my phone and start typing "Hey firefly (I went with firefly) wanna go out tomorrow"---No...that won't do...I say to myself as I get rid of what I typed "Sup Firefly"---No that won't do. I finally settle on "Hello Firefly. I was wondering if you'd like to go out tomorrow? If so how is 11pm? If not it's okay"
He replies with a "Sure! Where to?"
"MTT Resort?" (Look I don't know)
"Okay! See you tomorrow!'
*time skip brought to you by the 3 mil subscribers that subscribe to dan and phil games*
I'm not wearing anything tooooo fancy today I just need to calm down, Sans and Papyrus will be with Toriel and Asgore. Thank Asgore for that...I have the ring.Everything will be fine..
*another time skip'
Grillby POV
This place has improved since I was last here.
Yes.yes, but not as good as your bar. He replies.
I smile slightly.
So Uhm Firefly. How are you doing? He asks.
"I'm doing good thank you, you? I'm doing well indeed thanks. He answers.
"So..uh...I have a question....Firefly...." I get down on one knee and inhale (????)' I have loved you since I met you and I will carry on to love you....so...will you Make me the happiest and luckiest monster alive...and....be with me forever and marry me..?"he asks.
"!!!Yes yes yes yes!!" I kiss Gaster trying not to cry.
He puts the ring on my finger.
*a long (no) timeskip brought to you by The Internet*
The wedding day.
Gasters POV
It's going to be fine I murmur to myself adjusting my purple/green (depends if you think green or purple he blush.ik some ppl think yellow or blue ik) bow tie.
"Don't worry friend, You're going to be great! He's so lucky to have someone like you." Asgore says to me.
*10 minutes later*
Grillbys POV
There he is....I'm finally going to marry him..I think to myself as I watch Gaster walk In Asgore leading him.
Do you Wingdings Gaster take Grillby *Last name here* to be your husband? The priest person thing asks.
I do. He says.
Do you Grillby *last name here* take Wingdings Gaster to be your husband?
I do. I say.
"I now announce you husband and..husband. You will go through the hardest of times together. No matter how sad or hard. You both shall be there for each other.Until you both die."
Everyone cheers.

(O.o longest chapter. Now now. I know not everything is great but ehhh. This marriage scene was long overdue. Hope you guys enjoyed.)