Beth*

This chapter will start off beings Nathan POV and then it will change to Brooklyn POV.

Nathan POV

We were sitting in Glee Club waiting for Mr. Jackson to come in so we can start class. Right now I'm talking to Jessica. "You look like you should be an orbit." I said. "My balls keep falling off." Jessica admitted. I nod turning around to look at Cory who is already looking me. "Been there." I said not taking me eyes off of him. "I want to talk about this." He whispers to me. "There's not much to say," I said shaking my head at him, "I feel sorry for you. I thought you were different."

"I am different." He tries to reason with me. Keyword 'tries'.

"Alright, lets get started." Mr. Jackson said while walking into the classroom. Right before Mr. Jackson said anything else Will walked into the class. "Mr. Jackson there is something I want to say to Diana," Diana turned around and looked at Will, "and I want everyone to hear it." "Alright." Mr. Jackson said looking confused taking a seat by us.

"At first I didn't really get this theatrical assignment. Being larger than life and putting it all out there, 'cause I'm kind of like that all the time. That's how my dad was, too. He was too busy being all crazy and rock and roll to be there for his kid. And you know what? I didn't care that my dad was a badass. I just wanted him to be there. And he never was. And then I learned all this KISS stuff and while Jackie Daniels is a great name for like a powerboat or something it's not right for a baby girl. So if my KISS mates will help me out, I got a better idea. Grab a stool guys." All the boys except me went to grab a stool and sat down in front of us. (A/N play song here)

Will:
Beth I here you calling
But I can't come home right now
Me and the boys are playing
And we just can't find the sound

Together:
Just a few more hours
And I'll be right home to you
I think I hear them calling
Oh, Beth what can I do
Beth, what can I do

Cory:
You say you feel so empty
That our house just ain't a home
I'm always somewhere else
And you're always there alone

Together:
Just a few a more hours
And I'll be right home to you
I think I hear them calling
Oh, Beth what can I do
Beth, what can I do

Will:
Beth, I know you're lonely
And I hope you'll be alright
'Cause me and the boys
Will be playing all night
All night

When Cory his part of the song he looked straight at me. I looked at him not saying or doing anything. Will got up from his stool and walks up to Diana, who is crying right now.

"I know you're giving her up, but before you do I think you should name her Beth. If you'll let me I'd really liked to there when she is born. I would really like to meet her." She nodded her at him. The school bell rang notifying that it is time go the next class.

_-_-_-_-_-After school_-_-_-_-_-

Brooklyn's POV

I was in the auditorium going through and organizing my music sheets, when heard foot steps. I turned and saw my mom. I turned back around kept working on what I was doing.  "I know you're here... to say sorry." I said looking into her eyes.