Daddy please.

Just a quick note to say that this piece will NOT be PG and is based around the ddlg community so if you dislike smut or the whole daddy kink just give this update a skip (and if you are into this then enjoy;)) *blows kisses into the air and dramatically exits*

----

"Oh Alec." Magnus sung as he ran down the stairs from the roof top garden into his apartment.

A boy dress in black with a mug of coffee just as dark in his hands was leaning against the kitchen counter.

He looked up at the glittery Warlock with curious eyes. Magnus pulled a face. "Are you not going to ask me what?" He teased.

Alec rolled his eyes and took a quick sip from the mug. "Yes Magnus?"

A few long strides and Magnus was behind Alec, long arms wrapping around the slim boys waist. "Oh if only you cared about me like you do that mug." A mischievous remark gained a smile from the dark haired boy.

"So, I was thinking. Well reading actually..."  Magnus began but kept stopping to place kisses to Alec's neck. "About this" kiss "evening, and the outfit I bought" kiss. "you yesterday." kiss.

Alec turned to face Magnus.

"You bought me an outfit?" His voice rose in tune with his eyebrows before settling into a doubtful look.

"Magnus..." He practically sighed. "What did you do."

A light chuckle. "You'll love it babe." Magnus winked. "Or at least I will."

----

It was around 8pm and Alec had gone back to the institute after breakfast for some training with his siblings.

Magnus wouldn't usually mind as he was typically busy all day, but today was different. It felt like a day off with only one or two clients to sort things out for.

An exasperated sigh left his lips as he crashed to the sofa. He couldn't wait for later this evening seeing his little boy dressed up for him.

After waiting what felt like hours imagining multiple ways the night would pan out he was getting uncomfortable. Magnus stood up and adjusted himself.

He waded over to the kitchen to check the time on the oven clock. 8.20. WHAT. It had only been 20 minutes. A low groan left his lips. He couldn't deal with this any longer. If Alec didn't come in within the next 5 minutes he would head over to the institute, throw him over his shoulder and drag him into bed.

A quick change of clothes and Magnus was out the door. 'By changing I've technically waited 5 minutes.' He convinced himself before hopping in his ride and driving to the institute. He decided the drive would give Alec more time than if he used magic to just show up.

"What are you doing here?" Hodge demanded, his body stood blocking the entrance to the institute.

"Hello to you too, you old todger." A wink and push later and Magnus was inside. He headed up the stairs following the sounds of weapons crashing.

He opened the door to find an arrow shooting right at him.

Quickly moving to the side, he dodged the arrow.

"MAGNUS." Alec shouted just a little too late. The dark haired bog ran upto his warlock. "I'm so so sorry. I didn't know you would be coming in. I-I just. The arrow. I was practising and-"