Home.

For the 1Oth update I did it from Chairman Meow's point of view and promised I would return to this on the 2Oth update so here it is!

Chairman Meow's POV

A man dressed from head to toe in glitter slowly approached the cage I was resting inside of. He and the highly annoying guy, who always smelt funny but had worked here for as long as I had been here, had conversed a few moments ago upon the glittery man's arrival however I hadn't paid much attention. Everyone who came in here lately wanted a dog or some kind of bird, not a kitten.

The cold metal under my paws seeped into my skin causing me to freeze. I had rehearsed meeting a could-be owner in my mind so many times but today was not my bad. My wide eyes looked up at him and my lips parted involuntarily making me yawn. That was not part of the plan.

"You want to see this one sir?" The smelly man asked and pointed a long finger at me. His entire body position indicating he hated me, and everyone here and the fake smile on his lips only proved my theory true.

"Yes." The glittery guy replied in a confident tone. The way the light hit his clothes sent sparkles all over the room, I would call him sparkle. But now was my time to shine. I needed to prove myself worthy to him, I needed to be good enough to leave here. As the metal door slowly creaked open making a noise that hurt my sensitive ears I stayed sat still and just looked up at them both.

A pair of hands came towards me slowly and gripped my sides in a soft yet secure hold. The sparkle held me close to his chest where I snuggled against him then moved my head slightly to reach his thumb which I licked. As he felt it his hand moved and began to stroke my fur and scratch behind my ears. That felt good.

"Meoooww." I told him. The smelly guy raised an eyebrow and questioned his customer. This would be the moment of truth I was anticipating. The petting sessions where usually longer and days inbetween so the families could decide but his tone had been so confident it was like he knew instinctively that I was to be taken home today.

He looked down at me a smiled a gentle smile but he didn't look what i had expected. His eyes. They were like...like mine. It wasn't long after that we were zapped back to this new place I hadn't been before. 

"Welcome home...uh" He paused and looked around. I had no idea what for. "What can we name you hmm?" Sparkle asked me and sat me upon a vinatge chair in the room. I stretched and laid upon my back but kept my gaze upon my new owner, my new master. 

"Warlocks frog? Glitter?" He asked me and to all I stayed silent. "Death dodger?...Cat?" I didn't like any of them and by the way he reeled them off without much thought showed me he didn't either.  A zillion names later I grinned and his eyes lit up. "Chairman!" he almost yelled. 

He liked it, clearly. So I in turn did too and meowed. "Chairman, Chairman meow." Sparkle's lips turned up into the same grin as before and I tried my best to copy and smile back. This felt like home.

------
Sorry it's so short but writing from a Cats well kittens point of view isn't something I do often hahah:')

Anyways I hope you liked it! If you do please make sure to vote and comment!

ilyall♥

-Robyn