Adopted By My Own Brother

Rydel Pov

"Girls! Get up we got some boys coming in one hour!" Mrs. T shouted in the hallway. She is my social worker. Oh yea hey there, I'm Rydel. I've lived in this place for a pretty long time now. Since I was 5 to be exact, and I am 17 now.

Let me explain myself, this is what I've heard about myself, I don't know how true it is, but I'll just tell you what I've heard.

I used to have a mom and dad. I also used to have four older brothers, I really don't remember their names. We got into a severe car accident, and my parents actually past away. Me and my brothers were all separated and put into different group homes. Apparently I was places the farthest away from anyone because I got amnesia and couldn't remember them. It's a really dragged out story, so I don't know how real it is.

Anyways, I decided to wear my Neon Trees band tee, and a leather mini skirt. Since my t-shirt was a size or two too big I tied a knot in the front of my shirt. I placed a pair of black converse on my feet and made my way downstairs.

Riker Pov

"Boys are we ready?" I asked as we walked up the broken down, cement steps of the orphanage. "Our sister is in there Riker" Rocky stated looking at the big wooden door.

I placed a shaky hand on the door and knocked. I could hear everyone screaming and yelling inside, from my car. "We can do this, I can do this" I whispered to myself. The wooden door opened, and we were led inside by a social worker who goes by the name of Mrs. T.

"Hello I talked to you on the phone, we are the Lynch's" I introduced and she smiled. "Ahh my girls should be coming down now" She smiled and made a hand gesture to the raggedy, old steps.

"I'm looking for my little sister, Rydel Lynch" I said and she nodded. A second later a thin, kinda tall, blonde girl came skipping down the steps. "That's her" I said in a shaky voice. One thing that will always stand out on my little sister is her smile. Her pearly whites lit up every room she stepped in. You could tell she was always happy.

"Rydel hunny can you come here?" Mrs. T asked. Rydel nodded and made her away over to us. She actually looked intimated my us, it may just because we all look very muscular and we were a lot taller than her.

"Are you Rydel?" I asked stupidly.

Of course she's Rydel you idiot! Mrs, T called her over!

"Yea I am" She answered confused.

"Do you mind giving us a second?" Ryland asked Mrs. T. She nodded respectfully and left the room along with some other lingering girls.

"Do I know you from somewhere?"

"Yes I'm your older brother"