Chapter 2

Riker Pov

"You're my older brother?" She asked, stumbling over her words. "Yea, I am" I
answered, smiling softly. "Are you my other older brothers?" She asked looking at the other Lynch siblings.

"Older?" I asked confused. "Yea, that's what I was told" She responded. "What do you mean 'What you were told?" Rocky asked.

"Well if you are my brothers, than remember how we got into that car crash when we were younger?" She asked walking us over to two couches. She sat between me and Rocky, while Ross and Ryland sat on the other.

"Yea" Ryland answered. "Well I got amnesia, and that's why I was separated farther from you all. I mean well, we were all separated-" Ross cut her off. "We weren't separated" He interrupted.

"Then who did you live with?" She asked, confused. "Our parents" I answered obviously. "What? How? I was told they past away" She rambled.

"Who the fuck told you that?" Rocky asked, angrily. "Well you know Mrs. T? Her sister used to work hers. She wasn't very nice" She mumbled the last part.

I tangled my fingers into my hair, a habit I do quite often now. "Wait so let me get this straight" She started.

"You're all my older brothers?" She asked and we shook our heads. "I'm the oldest" I said pointing to myself. "Then its you" Rocky explained. "Then me" He said.

"Then me" Ross spoke. "And I'm the youngest" Ryland finished. She nodded, but you could tell she was still unsure. "I'm sorry what are your names again?" She asked, embarrassed.

"Riker, Rocky, Ross, Ryland" I pointed out each person, and she nodded. "So we are all siblings" She corrected herself. "My parents are still alive. And my old social worker lied about what happened" She said and we all nodded.

"And you said she wasn't nice to you, so that might mean she was trying to play a horrible prank on a little girl" I frowned and she nodded.

"Do yo- our parents know that you're hear?" Rydel asked. "No, that's why Riker is going to adopt you, and we will surprise them today" Ryland explained and we nodded.

"I already signed the papers, you're technically my 'daughter' We just wanted to come talk to you, and then bring you home" I explained and she nodded.

She said she was going to go get her stuff as she will be right back. "We just met our sister" I said and they all nodded. "She doesn't even remember us" Ryland sighed.

Rydel came back downstairs with two small bags and gave us a smile. "Ready?" I asked and she nodded. We said our goodbyes to Mrs. T and left.