Chapter 3

Rydel Pov

Riker put my things into the trunk and then told me I was sitting between Ross and Ryland. I sat in my seat and tried not to talk much because I didn't want them to think I'm annoying.

"So Rydel, when you were younger you used to sing and play piano, and you danced too. Do you still do any of that?" Rocky asked from the front seat. "I don't actually. I don't remember learning anything for singing, or playing piano. Even dancing I don't remember" I explained.

"Was I good?" I asked. "Absolutely amazing" Ryland sighed. "Really?" I asked amazed. He nodded.

"Ok Rydel we are here" Riker said and Parker the car in a drive away. "Woah, we live here?" I asked excitedly while looking at the big house. They all nodded in amusement.

We all got out of the car and Riker took my luggage for me. I was really scarred to meet my parents, what if they don't want me. Well I guess it's not their choice, Riker is technically my 'dad' now.

Rocky was the closest one to me so I grabbed his hand into my clammy one. He looked down at our locked hands and smiled at me. I gave a slight smile back as we walked into our house.

"Mom! Dad! We have someone you want to meet!" Rocky called out. A second later a middle aged one emerged from the kitchen along with a man.

"Oh Rocky you finally got a girlfriend?" Our dad said smiling at our hands. "Oh no" Rocky and I blushed. Our mom was eyeing me up and down and then realization struck her.

"Oh my stars" She cried and ran to me. "My Rydel, oh baby" She pulled me into a hug. My dad's eyes bulged out of his head. He ran over to me next and pulled me into his chest.

"Riker adopted me" I smiled at my parents. "You idiot, we wanted to do it!" Mom said and slapped the back of Riker's head lightly. I giggled in response at my parents child like behavior. "Come on let's show you your room!" Ross exclaimed while grabbing my hand. He pulled me up the stairs and then we came to a door.

Me and my brothers walked through the door and I smiled once I saw it. It looked so familiar. It had a bed in the middle of the pink room, there was a dresser and a vanity.

"You like?" Ross asked and I nodded while smiling. "We can put away clothes later, lets go to the movie room!" Ryland exclaimed and pulled me down the stairs again. We all went past the living room and then came to a huge room, with a huge screen and 4 seats.

Everyone grabbed a seat and there were none left for me. Riker frowned slightly and then pulled me on to his lap. I curled my legs up and placed my head in his chest.

"We used to do this all the time when we were younger" He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I wish I could remember, but it does feel like we've done this before" I smiled at him. "I missed my baby sis" He chuckled. "I've always wanted to meet you, Mrs. T used to tell me that my big brother loves me so much" I sighed happily. "She's right, I love all my siblings" He said and kissed my cheek. "I love mine too" I said and cuddled up further in his chest.