Sleepover

Y/n POV

It was the night of the sleepover. I heard that Heather Chandler also invited Heather Duke and Heather McNamara. I guess it was just a normal sleepover. I changed my clothes and went to Heather's House. I knocked on the door and Heather Duke opened it. "HEATHER YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!!" she screamed to Heather. I know Heather has a soft spot when it comes to me. Duke and McNamara like to tease her. It usually ends up with Heather C slapping everybody but they say it's worth it. "SHUT UP HEATHER" Chandler replied making me giggle a little. Duke opened the door a little wider letting me in. It's no surprise she was here first. After all. She's very clingy to Chandler but I don't really mind. Heather Chandler talks bad about her to me so I don't worry about it. I'm not sure about McNamara though. But I doubt she liked Chandler...I sighed and walked in, going to Heather's room with Duke following me. When I walked it Chandler was reading a manga and Duke walked over to the TV to unpause a movie. I decided to watch the movie with Duke. Soon after McNamara came and went to read manga with Chandler. I sighed. Chandler looked at me worriedly but shrugged it off, Duke didn't give a fuck, and McNamara looked at me sadly but continued reading. "Any new things we should know about. Like. I don't know. Secrets?" Duke asked to anybody. I shrugged. I didn't really have any new secrets. I already told them almost about everything. Chandler knows more though. You know. About my parents and stuff. Everybody shook their head. Duke sighed, frustrated and turned to me. "Jesus you probably have a secret" she said. I shook my head. "I either told you everything or I told Chandler." I said. Duke then looked at McNamara. McNamara got really nervous. "McNamara what is it? Are you nervous?" Duke said, taunting the poor girl. Chandler didn't care though. "F-FINE!" McNamara finally said. "I h-have a crush on somebody" she said. We all looked at her. "Who?" Chandler asked. McNamara mumbled something. "What??" I asked. "Ch-Chandler!!" She said. I quickly looked at Chandler. She looked surprised but then looked at me. Wait. What does that mean? Does she like her back or not?? I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I couldn't stand being there anymore. I looked around the bathroom and saw my sleeping pills. My sleeping pills! I grabbed it and hugged it. I can hear in the other side of the door some screaming so I opened the door a pecked through the door and saw Chandler saying no to McNamara and McNamara started crying. After awhile it was silent but McNamara quickly gave Chandler a deep kiss. I gasped and dropped my pills, feeling tears row down my cheeks. They all stopped and look twords the sound, me. Heather realized I found my pills and I quickly shut the door. I grabbed my pills. And tried to open the cap. Chandler started banging on the door yelling, "Stop" and "I love you" and shit like that. I can tell she was crying. The cap finally opened and I didn't want to die... Yet.. So I only took 4 pills and I already felt dizzy. I drank some of the water from the sink and I unlocked the door before passing out.

Heather Chandler's POV {woah a new pov XD}

I yelled at McNamara that I don't like her. It was silent but she then kissed me, wrapping her arms around me, forcing me to kiss back but I then pulled away. I heard some pills drop and I quickly turned my head to the bathroom door and saw Y/n staring at me with tears in her eyes but she closed the door before I could run over there. I tried opening the door but she locked it. "PLEASE STOP" I yelled. I heard water from the sink and my eyes started tearing up.. I then heard a loud thing fall and I opened the door. It was unlocked. I looked at the floor and saw Y/n there. I was hoping she wasn't dead.. I then carried her to my bed. I made sure she was alive. She was just unconscious. I turned to McNamara. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT HEATHER!!" I screamed. Heather Duke nodded. McNamara started crying and mumbled she didn't want this to happen.