She looks like hell..

Chandler POV

Duke sighed, uncomfortablely. "What should we do?" she asked. I had no idea what to do.. I was practically dying inside. "W-we should call someone" McNamara said still sobbing. Mc then grabbed her phone and called her dad. She said he'll know what to do... And at this point I can't argue with her.. Not when Y/n's like this.

-Later

I was sitting at the hospital.. Yeah... Y/n had to go to the hospital. Duke, McNamara, and Sawyer were all there to comfort me. "Everything will be ok" Sawyer says. I sighed. I love Y/n. She's the greatest person ever.. It's just she wants to die.. And I won't let that happen. Not on my watch at least. Soon we had to go. Visting time is over. We all then got in Duke's car and she started driving to our house, one by one. I was the last one to be dropped off at me house. "Bye Duke" I said turning around waving. She waved back and left. I then walked in my house; my mom then walked up to me and hugged me. "Where were you?!?" My mom asked a bit of anger in her voice. "My.. friend was at the hospital." i said. She looked at me and asked if my friend was ok and I nodded and went in my room. Dad wasn't home. He probably is drunk somewhere. Mom just has moodswings. She can be really happy but in the next minute she's sobbing her eyes out. I sighed. I couldn't go to bed. I had to much on my mind. Way to much.

~Next Day, still chandler's Pov~

I was standing next to my locker talking to Veronica. People have been asking me where Y/n was at. It hurt. Veronica would answer for me though. I then went to my classes... It was so boring. Usually Y/n would be there making jokes and making me laugh and we both would get in trouble but what do we care. It was nice.. At lunch, Kurt and Ram tried to hit on me since Y/n wasn't here but of course the 2 Heathers saved me. When school was over I quickly rushed to the hospital. I over heard some doctors say that they think she hit her head to hard... Then I remembered. She did fall on the floor hiting her head. I was so worried about the pills I didn't think anything about her head. I am so worried... Soon the doctor walked up to me and said I can go see Y/n. And so I rushed in the room to see that she was asleep. Part of her head was bandaged. Tears threatened to fall out of my eyes.. But.. They didn't. Not yet at least. I grabbed Y/n's hand, squeezing it tightly. Why did this all have to happen..? I sighed and sat in a chair next to her. "Please... Be ok" I mumbled. My heart felt like it was going to shatter. I.. I can't take this. I then walked out of the hospital room and was going to go outside but McNamara stopped me. "U-umm.. Are you ok?" she asked. I suddenly realized that tears were falling from my face. I tried to talk but I couldn't. When I tried nothing came out. McNamara then started to calm me down. "So please.. Tell me what's wrong" Mc said. "I....The doctors let me go in Y/n's r-room... She... She looks like hell..." I replied. Mc's eyes widdened. "T-this is all my f-fault" she said. I sighed and walked out of the hospital and went home. I went in my bed not even bothering to take off my makeup. I was starting to fall asleep but my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it was a text from Duke. It said, "hey, Mac told me what happened at the hospital... Are you ok?". I didn't bother to reply. I put my phone away and walked to my bathroom to take off the makeup so I don't look horrible tomorrow in the morning. When I finished taking the makeup off, my eyes then turned to look at the sleep pills. I hated them. I grabbed the pills and throw it in the garbage. I did it for Y/n. Most of the things I do is for her. I then went in bed and fell asleep. It was pretty early to go to sleep but I don't care..