Rumors

Heather Chandler's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock and got dressed for school. Once I got to school, Duke and McNamara were already there. I sighed.

3rd Person POV

"What is it Heather? You still sad that Y/n's still at the hospital?" Heather Duke said with a little smirk. Heather Duke had a plan. "Shut up Heather" Chandler said, glaring at Duke. "Sorry Heather" Duke replied. Chandler started walking to the bathroom while the other two were following her. Once they arrived at the bathroom, Chandler started to reapply her make up. Heather Duke walked in the bathroom and Heather McNamara stood there awkwardly. The bell rang meaning they were late but they planned to skip class anyways. "I wonder where Veronica is at, she was supposed to be here 5 minutes ago" Chandler asked. McNamara shrugged, "maybe she went to class" she mumbled. "Shit.. She better not be in class." Chandler said. "She probably is" Duke said. Chandler rolled her eyes and went out of the bathroom. The three sneakily went out of school and into the mall.

~Time skip~

//Heather Chandler just got red sunglass

It was about time to go home, Duke and Mcnamara strated going home while Chandler went to her daily hospital route. She walked in Y/n's room and sighed. She still looked horrible and it seems like it wasn't getting better. Tears threatened to leak out of Chandler's eyes but she didn't let them fall, she still needed to be tough. Even when the person she cares about the most is in the hospital. Heather got up from her chair and checked the time, she realized that she needed to go home soon so she kissed Y/n on the forehead and left. She got home realizing her father was there so she sneakily went in her room. When her and her father have a conversation it usually ends up in a fight and she didn't want to deal with that. Not now at least.

~the next day

//Yo sorry about all these time skips 

When Chandler went to school people gave her weird looks. She didn't know why. She arrived at her locker and saw McNamara , just her no Duke. "Where's Heather?" Chandler asked, annoyed. "U-um.. So there's a rumor going around" Mc said ignoring Chandler's question. She was clearly nervous. "And what is it?" She said. Mc held her breath, "H-Heather (Duke) started this rumor saying that you're weak and were just putting up a queen bee mask and now everyone is going to make fun of you and I tried to st-" Mc said but was interrupted by Chandler. "What?" She asked not believing Heather. She then thought about what Heather said and was boiling with anger. She was going to make Duke regret the moment she started the rumor. Chandler cracked her knuckles and looked around the hall way for Heather Duke. Duke was no where to be found though. Heather started to walk around but bumped into Kurt and Ram.