| chapter two |

"UM, YOU JUST HAVE TO BREAK THEM IN." Came the voice of Alice Cullen, the future seeker.

"I have been breaking them, for three days." Came the bell-like voice of Isabella Swan, future Isabella Cullen. She had been trying to get used to heels and have worn them for three days, sick of them. "Can't I just go barefoot?" She asked her sister-in-law, who is also her best friend.

"No. Abostulty not." Alice was baffled, wide-eyed. It was Bella's wedding night, why go barefoot.

"Just thinking this is a little too much, you know. The dress, the shoes." Bella started, glancing down at her shoes before at the decorated forest. "All of this."

"No, it's exactly enough." Disagreed Alice. "Tomorrow will be perfect."

"Where do you want them, boss?" Came the deep voice of Emmett Cullen, the strongest out of the Cullen family. He was referring to the large tree trunk he was carrying.

"On either side of the aisle," Alice answered only for Rosalie to look at her confused.

"What aisle?"

"Does no one have a vision?" Alice scoffed, walking down the stairs of the porch. Bella smiled softly only to wince when she moved her foot.

"You never good walk in heels." Laughter rang throughout the forest, everyone hearing it. The Cullen family froze, their vampire hearing picking up on the musical sound. Bella turned on her heel, shocked and surprised before a smile appeared on her face.

"Olivia?!" The said girl laughed and hugged her older sister.

"It's nice to see you again, Bella-boo." Bella giggled at her nickname, quite surprised that her sister remembered that nickname.

"You remember!" Bella exclaimed, happily while the Cullens family came to see who was making Bella laugh.

"Bella, Who's this?" Alice asked as she gazed at the girl in front of her best friend's and soon to be sister.

"Oh yeah!" Bella exclaimed, giggling. "Guys meet Olivia." The said girl turned around with a grin on her face. "Olivia meet Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Esme, Carlisle," Bella introduced the five to her sister before asking where her fiancé and the other Cullen was.

"Alex and Edward are inside. I'll go call them." Alice rushed, almost sprinting out the room. Olivia raised a brow at her sister, who shook her head.

"It's finally nice to meet you," Olivia said as she looked at the family her sister talked a lot about.

"It's nice to meet you. If I had known you'd come, I would've prepared some food." Esme said, smiling while Olivia laughed, shaking it off.

"Don't worry about it. Plus, I wanted to surprise Bella." Everyone smiled at the youngest Swan; they enjoyed her cheerful and happy aura and personality.

Meanwhile, Alice ran upstairs to the room her two brothers occupied.

"Alice?" Edward asked as she barged in, staring at Alex. "Oh." Edward read her mind and was shocked until a grin spread on his face and he patted Alex's back, who was very confused.

"What's going on?" His question fell on deaf ears, and he was dragged downstairs with Edward following.

"Olivia meet Edward and Alex." Alice introduced them, and just as Alexander and Olivia locked eyes, the whole world stopped, and it was like only the two were alive and alone.

A spark was formed as the bond connected, the pair now linked forever.