| chapter six|

"HELLO, LITTLE DOVE." Turning her head, Olivia felt a tug pull on her painted lips as she locked eyes with Alexander, a goofy grin dancing on his lips.

"Hi." She returned, softly, her white teeth on display as she grinned at the boy standing in front of her. Her chocolate brown eyes roamed his body, greedily devouring the sight in front of her.

The youngest Cullen looked like a sex god as he stood in front of his mate, a suit clinging to his body - one that was made for him. They showed off his muscles and gave off a look of richness while an aura of dominance danced around him, his outer appearance quite impressive.

"You look gorgeous." Alexander complimented as he stared at his mate, his eyes roaming her body. The top part of her dress clung to her breasts, showing off her curves as her shoulders were left bare. Olivia's tanned legs were on display, and they seemed to go on forever as Alexander continued to stare, his eyes crawling up her body until they finally met her own warm chocolate brown eyes. The golden heels that adorned her feet made her taller, about four inches. However, the brunette was still short compared to her mate that shamelessly checked her out.

Alexander wasn't afraid to show his feelings towards the girl, he was direct and not to mention possessive. He would make sure everyone would see that Olivia belonged to him and him only. And if anyone dared say anything else, the trouble maker would end their lives.

Because no one tells Alexander what to do, nobody orders him around, and no one touches what's his.

Olivia Swan, his little dove.
Alexander Cullen's most prized possession.
His heart, body and soul.
His life source. His mate.

Alexander Cullen, her troublemaker.
Olivia Swan's Protector.
Her heart, body and soul.
Her life source. Her mate.

Together, they would tame each other as well as encourage each other.

Together they are powerful - not alone but together. Either as vampires, humans or anything else.

They were mates with a strong bond. A bond that no one could break.

And if someone wanted to, well, they'd at least die trying.