SHE FELL FOR HIM💋👀

********"""
               CHAPTER ONE
I walked passed his house few moments ago. I saw him...the one who broke my heart once and for all. Whatever he's to me before its all dead and gone. His name is dead to my ears and heart once and for all.

He didn't even looked at me..who cares? Am over him already.

*************
I got home and jumped on my bed groaning in pain ",arrrrgggh.
I just hope I get this job so I can be able to stand on my own.
I checked my phone miss calls from home? My dad calls me almost every week.

I didn't pay attention thou", I ignored it.
Oh well am not going home until am able to stand on my feet,,,,,I was actually staying with a male friend of mine which mom and dad weren't aware of!.

My friend Prince is actually at school now and left the apartment for me thou...I could manage for as long as nothing is damaged.. Am borrowing it for the meantime

So resting on my bed groaning.... I quietly jumped up to the washroom and took a shower.

Awwwwwnn", I Sighed.
Am all good thou Nothing's damaged.

I dressed up and went to the fridge to drink and eat my digestive biscuit and fanta for dinner..
So am done and I left off to bed to sleep

***************

Gosh!!!!", I cried out.
The Alarm sounded so loud my phone was close to my ears..
*******

I stood up it was 5am as usual.. I went to the washroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.. I come out and prayed my morning prayers..

I'm so weak",I said to myself.

Lord help me get this job so I can be able to stand on my feet again.
My mind's intention....

I continued my day as usual... Nothing special..

I went out for a stroll and had my earphones to my ears as I walked off passed the street... I wasn't hungry though I had leftovers in the fridge. I went to bed after the stroll.

**************
Bing bing!!!", my phone Beeb's.
I woke up on Saturday morning to receive a massage from the company I applied a job for..which states...

Hello miss Tresaya Cyril we accept your job application, and we ask you to resume on Monday by 9:00am to proceed on your training before you're staffed as our employee.
Thanks

***********
Yes!!! Finally!!!!",I said.

*************

I woke up so early on Monday morning by 4:45am to move out...I got up to brush my teeth and took my bath..
I dressed up wearing a pair jeans and a Tan top with a cardigan and pair of flat shoe.. I moved out after arranging my bag back..
I never like hang bags nor purses.

I walked out and locked the door.. I can wear a fake looks and pretend am all good thou ",I said to myself.
***********************

As I got into a bus to take me to the eatery which I dropped at the KFC eatery.. Gosh I'm gonna be working at an eatery for the first time, oh Lord help me to be calm", I exclaimed.

Hey!!!! I heard from behind me.. I continued walking heading to the glass door.

Hey!!!! Fair lady??? I heard again and this time I stopped and looked back'. This time I was tempted to pay attention in other not to lose my temper..
I just got here".I said to myself.

As I turned away to look who was calling me this morning" it's a guy! I groaned.

Hi,my name is David and I would like to know you? He said.

Christ is this what I get this early morning? An unknown guy called me just to ask for my name!!? I grinned quietly.

I'm sorry who are you? I asked.

*********************
Sorry Guy's its short but you'll enjoy this story...😘😘😘💋💋💋💋
Please vote and comment okay.