CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"What's that for Guy's... "

POV
***Mr Adrian and the Guy's**

Guy's what's that for?

I didn't do anything Bro...Dele confessed..."walking away from me...

But Dude that was harsh of you...Dav..."Dele moved away to look outside...

He came inside again...to tell me what broke my heart.... She's sleeping at the pool side on the bed...she's gonna catch a Cold Bro...I can't do anything because I really don't understand what's going on here..."Dele went off to the kitchen after talking.

I looked at David....and called him...he was facing the other side of my glass door ....

Why would you say that? David?

Why would you treat her in that manner...?Dav.

She couldn't say thank you...Bro..."he said ...still facing the glass door.

And was that why you must boast about your reputation? Dav?

Okay...okay...okay...okay... Am gonna apologize if that's all you want from me...."David stated looking at me with a straight look..

Never mind David...I will handle her my own way...Geez...you just ruined my night....David...

You don't seem to change this damn attitude of yours..."I said too David .

Join Dele in the Kitchen...I'll join you guys soon.... And I went out...

David walked away but turned back and said...

Can I help you...I really wanna apologize...to her... It's all my fault...

Never mind...David...just go join Dele in the Kitchen the food is getting cold... "I replied back to David ..

+++++David+++++
Seeing her from the staircase... Made me fall for her... More... Its been a while...thou ....I saw her last in the supermarket...
She was pretty...

I only just teased her...I didn't mean to hurt her in that way she's so fragile in the heart...

"But"

What's she doing here...in Adrian's house?

Why would he bring her here? And for what purpose?

Am kinda jealous...that was why I acted that way towards her...I couldn't tell Adrian... That I saw her first... He's like a Bro to me....

I was so stupid...I could have kept my cool.... And just tried to calm her down... And know the reason why she's here..

Amma fool..."I yelled quietly

So I reached the Kitchen....to find Dele eating already...

Dude...you were so rude to her..."Dele stated looking at me with a straight look.

Why would you do such?

I didn't mean to hurt her thou... I met her first...before Adrian did....

Was that why...you acted that way towards her? "Dele was stunned...

Keep this between us....I love her....but she made me lost my temper on her....