CHAPTER EIGHT

Hi...buddy?!!!
I called out......to Stanley..

Hi babe..."he replied while staring back at me"..

What's up Buddy....I was thinking about something Stanley... Why not handle my post and I handle yours..."I said with a smile".

You sure?...he replied "with a surprised look".

Yea...or? "I said with a smile".

No babe it's cool but I can't because Mr Collins will be on my neck.. So ion want problems with him either... " he stated "....

Huhn?...I said

Yeah...few months ago I switched position with Lara.. Mr Collins nearly sacked me....."he continued"....

Okay...smmmcccchh... Gosh I got you there Stanley...." I replied immediately with a jumping feet....laughing out loud"....

What!!? Tresaya? "He asked"....

Were you kidding with me or what? He continued.

'Yeah' and so what? I replied (running away)

He nearly grabbed me and I ran...which we ran almost round the car park...

Am sorry Stan...really am sorry...
I only wanted to see your reaction... Come on!!!!

Tresaya you're so in trouble for this...am serious....."he yelled..

Am sorry!!!!...I just wanted to tease someone and you were all I have in mind since you're here....

Look let go inside ...we are late okay...we'll talk about this later... He grabbed my neck and we zoomed inside the changing room... So I changed into my uniform and so did Stan....

You look beautiful Tresaya..."Stan said while staring at my body...

I mean I'm just only wearing my bra and a black jeans with my sneakers.. Stanley was in his mid twenties and am in my twenties also....

Stanley hello...!!! This is not the first time you're seeing me..like....before I could finish ....Matthew walked in and I mean he's lost also...

Guy's!!!!! I yelled so loud...

What's wrong with you for goodness sake..?

Are you guy's gonna stand here looking at me and please yourselves with lust?

NOPE!!!! They both answered.

This ain't your first time seeing me this way alright...so please let's get ready and move before Mr Collins catches us here... I know we would be in a mess...

As I wore my uniform and left them...I heard from behind me...

Why were you staring at her like that?

I should be asking you that...man

I just got here...thou..

Dude look...I  mean Tresaya is so pretty and her skin is flawless mhen....I like her....Stanley said

I do like her too... "Matthew proceeded...

She's hot and sexy....but she's so self centered when it comes to getting close to her...
Like she's protecting herself or hiding something." Matt said in motion

Dude I hope she's single because am ready to mingle with her....Stanley said jokingly...

_______________
This Guy's don't simply get it at all... So they wanna flirt with me?

Goodness me...
I walked out to my position... And I was already getting orders...already...

Few minutes later.... Matthew and Stanley joined in...