part 2 of 1

****David*****
Who are you? She asked.

I just said my name..and what's your name? She looks like she is about to explode anytime soon.

Who cares?

My name is Tresaya.... She was was about to complete her names.

Cyril? I stated it completely.

Yes,how did you know my name she looked surprised...

So you're the new employee Mr Collins was talking about two Mondays ago!! I explained.

How did you know? She asked.

Hmm, I also work here I lied to her. She looks less concerned thou.
She focused on her phone chatting and didn't pay attention...
She's gonna be working under Mr Collins my dad's manager.... Well I will get to see her soon maybe anytime soon.

David!!! Dele my best friend and business partner called out to me.
I didn't pay attention thou.

I continued.... Hmm you look beautiful this morning and I was lost by your fair light skin... So I was thinking if I could know you more... If you don't mind please...

She didn't pay attention again,still chatting and didn't bother to look me in the face..what kinda girl is this? I asked.

Tresaya!!! I yelled softly.

Yea,what's up? She replied.

I guess you should be heading inside I don't wanna make you lose your appointment with Mr Collins.. He's kinda cruel with staffs in there...' I said to her..

Whole and behold...she gave me a goddess looks that is about to cast a spell on me with annoyance..

Excuse me Mr David or whoever you call yourself.. Did you just stop me to lecture me on how to behave myself and do stuffs with my work or the manager in there!!! She states and continues..

You just called me to ask for my name and then stare at me like I was a statue or something... Who are you? She blasted out to me... And walked off..

She didn't even bother to know who I really was or why I called her or heard what I even said..

Thank goodness she didn't even know who I was...because if she did she would be tripping by now.' I boasted.

David we're late for the meeting!!! Dele yelled out.

I'm coming man...I replied.

As I opened my Range rover sport 2016 model..I looked back again and I saw her fair skin backing the shelf when she attends to the customers.. Gosh I like her she's beautiful and also fair skin like me .... I was flirting..with my thoughts.

David hop in we are late man!!! Dele shouted..

When will you keep shut dude?
You ruined my moment..",I stated.
As I sat on the drivers seat.. Taking a deep breathe..

Why are you so lost looking at her? No girl has ever made you look like this apart from "Mary",Dele presumed.

He could tell anything through my looks..

C'mon! I continued...
I just stopped to look why that girl seems lost,maybe I thought I could help her.. She seems stressed..", I jilted.

And? Dele asked.

And what? I asked....
C'mon dude even she didn't looked interested in you or something as far as I can tell,she focused on her phone all through before she star...star...started yelling like a treadmill", Dele laughed..

Truthfully I know I can get her sooner or later... She seem pretty hot thou.. I continued
As I started my car and zoomed off..
*************************

Hello again Guy's what's up👅👅👅 don't bite me... Who knows what David is up to?

Please enjoy and share...don't forget to vote please.💋💋💋💋