||• O N E•||

Rugrat's Conspiracy Theory...

I'm pretty sure you all have heard of the show rugrats or even watched the movie at some point. So I remember being like 9 and still watching rugrats and one night I was normally scrolling through Instagram and you know the posts that people used to promote other accounts? I saw one of them about rugrats and I remember following a account that told the full story instead of the ones that had the blurred out words. So I searched up the de-spam account and stalked the account for the rugrat theory. I found it and this is what I saw and being 9 I was literally shitting myself because it all made sense.

Right Angelica, the baby bully that at some points we loved and some points we wished that Tommy spat in her eyes.

Angelica is supposedly schizophrenic which is where (not to be mean or anything I just don't know how to put this please don't take any offense) she has people in her head and thinks they're real and talks to them most of the time she's awake.

You know Chucky? The clumsy, ginger one, here's the thing about him. His Father, have you noticed how he is always on edge and stuttery? The theory is that, along with Chucky's mother, he also died during childbirth. Gives you the shivers right?

Tommy, the main character. The theory about him was that he was a still born and his dad is constantly making toys for him to get him over the distress. Hshshhsjwjw I'm literally so shook writing this.

Finally, the Rugrats Theory claims the twins are figments of Angelica's imagination. In fact, the DeVilles decided to have an abortion in 1990 and because Angelica was never told if the babies would have been girls or boys, she therefore created twins, giving them matching names and personas to fill the void. The reason behind Angelica creating the twins was because she had a nonexistent relationship with her mother and her father was not there for her either.

I copied the last bit from somewhere I think it was BuzzFeed I'm not sure. So if it is credits to them.

The theory doesn't stop there though. There is a spin-off to Rugrats which is called "All Grown Up" The shows has placed all the children from the first show into the spin-off and included Kimmy in full time.

The theory is that Angelica's biological (real) mam died from a heroin overdose. That's where the show literally got ruined for me. I was thinking about the other parts but that clicked me into realisation that this could all of happened.

You know the little baby Dil in the rugrats first show? The theory with him is that Angelica didn't know if he was real or not and hit him so hard when he was a kid he died.

I'm not sure on that one so please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Sorry for ruining your childhood

Vote,
Comment,
Share,
Xoxo,
Ellz X

(This is me, Ellie's signature sort of)
Woah, ellie, i read that one my account, and litrly, whaaaat?? I knew about the first bit from shane dawson, but didnt know the extra bits..And i still watch rugrats, same with the winnie the pooh theory..