Chapter Four

Ok so here is the next chapter of Achieving Your Goals. I hope you're enjoying this story and here is the next chapter. This chapter I enjoyed writting, and I hope you enjoy reading it. So hopefully this one is going to be better than the last.

Again please vote and comment as I really need your support guys.

Love

Blue-Eclipse

(UN-EDITED)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four

“Come on Ashleighn, the games about to start.” Jamie yelled from the living room as he made himself comfortable on the sofa.

 It was a Saturday afternoon, and Liverpool was playing on the television. They were playing Blackburn Rovers - a team that was in the bottom end of the table. Ashleighn had wished that the match could be played in Liverpool, at their stadium Anfield so that her and Jamie could go and watch it. If she was allowed, she would’ve gone to see the match at Blackburn but her mother had forbade her. So she settled for watching it on the television.

 “Have they announced the teams yet?” Ashleighn asked as she placed herself on the sofa beside Jamie.

 “Yeah, you just missed it. Liverpool have got Doni In goal because Reina’s suspended.” He said turning up the volume.

 And the whistle blew, the game began.

 One minute: It’s Liverpool’s kick off, and the game is under way. Liverpool are keeping most of the possession and just passing the ball around the midfield, waiting for the right pass.

 Three minutes: Blackburn’s N’Zongi takes down Henderson outside Liverpool’s penalty area. Free kick awarded to Liverpool which Doni takes, aiming to lift the ball up the field towards Carroll.

 Seven minutes: Hoilett gains a free kick from Liverpool, just outside the box; Ashleighn is praying that they don’t score from this as Liverpool can’t afford to lose this game. Martin Olssen steps up to take the free kick, but it’s blasted over the crossbar. Free kick wasted.

 Twelve minutes: Liverpool’s defender Flannagan is the first of the night to pick up a yellow card after fouling Olsson. Another dangerous free kick is awarded to Blackburn, and again Ashleighn is praying they don’t score from this.

 Like normal when the opposite team has a chance form scoring a goal from a set piece she is nervous. And what makes her more nervous is when a player on her side picks up a yellow card so early on in the game, as she knows that another will result in a sending off, something she doesn’t want.

 Thirteen minutes: Carroll darts up the field with the ball, heading for goal. Two defenders are meet him just outside of the penalty box but he passes wide to Maxi Rodriguez which he places in the net. Goal to Liverpool!

 Ashleighn screams in joy as her team have scored a goal and are now leading one nil. Not only is she pleased that they have scored, but she gets a warming sensation run through her skin, like she does whenever she score for her team in matches.

 Fourteen minutes: Blackburn takes the centre kick and are already passing the ball goal ward. Yakubu crosses the ball into the box, leaving Liverpool defenders to deal with it.

 Ashleighn is watching nervously at the television, silently praying to herself that they don’t get a shot on goal. Thankfully the ball lands at Skytel’s feet and he firs the ball up the pitch towards Craig Bellamy, who makes a quick paced run down the right flank, making no mistakes as he crosses the ball across the front of the goal, inch perfect, for Rodriguez to tap home. Liverpool leads two nil.