Body Double // Part Two

"No, Kevin, it's a slut-shaming thing

"No, Kevin, it's a slut-shaming thing." Veronica's voice sounded angry as I walked up behind Betty. "And I'm neither a slut, nor am I going to be shamed by someone named, excuse me, Chuck Clayton."

"What the hell is happening?" I pulled my phone out and flipped it towards Ronnie.

She shook her head at the image on my screen, "Does he really think he can get away with this? Does he not know who I am?"

I turned to Kevin and Betty with wide eyes as my sister continued on ranting about what she would do to Chuck. Betty suggested going to the principal, which even I knew was a bad idea.

"About the coach's son? Who is captain of the football team, and Riverdale High's resident golden boy? I don't think that'll do, Betts." I bit my lip and shrugged at her.

"Or we can expose him in the pages of the Blue and Gold," Betty attempted again, her hand coming to rest on Kevin's shoulder.

Veronica wasn't having it, however. "No. Spoken like a true good girl who always follows the rules...Well, I don't follow rules," Veronica shoved Kevin's phone back at him as he fell into a locker, "I make them, and when necessary, I break them. You wanna help me get revenge on Chuck, Betty, awesome. But you better be willing to go full dark, no stars."

Veronica stopped walking to flip around and face Betty. I turned to Kevin, my mouth open wide as a smile broke out. "That is so going to be my senior quote."

"Savanna, let's go!"

Excusing myself from Kevin, I quickly caught up with my sister who was hell bent on Chuck's revenge. No matter how far she would have to go, that boy was going to get what he deserved.

--

Okay, Veronica was a little excessive with the full dark, no stars thing. She pulled Betty and I into the boy's locker room with not even a sliver of shame. Bodies were pushed aside and I could feel the moisture in the air from the showers.

"This is so not happening," I looked at Betty as Veronica ran straight into Archie.

"Veronica, Betty, Savanna? What are you guys doing in here?"

Ronnie gave him an innocent look, "Don't worry about it," Archie stepped in front of her as she snapped, "I mean it, Andrews. Hit the showers and stay out of my way."

Betty reached over and covered my eyes with her hand in an attempt to shield us from all the boys in the room. I shoved her hand away as Ronnie cleared her throat to catch Chuck's attention.

"Huh, B, V, and S. Menage a right on. Ladies." Chuck licked his lips and rubbed his hands together as the other guys laughed.

"This," Veronica shoved her phone in Chuck's face, "is disgusting. Take it down."

The smirk didn't leave his lips. "Whoa, whoa. Why are you so wound up? It's a badge of honor, and you're not exactly virgin territory after your closet date with Andrews."