Chapter 3

Jungkook finally arrived, carrying the outfits we are going to have them walk around the mall in while we do some shopping.

"Sooo, tell me why your here again?" Tae asked, looking up at Jungkook. Taehyung and yoongi were sitting on the couch in the living room as jungkook and I stood in front of them.

 Taehyung and yoongi were sitting on the couch in the living room as jungkook and I stood in front of them

(Living room)

"I am Jungkook, but you will call my hyung, the both of you will." Jungkook said glaring at the now, red head boy, who was looking down at his lap.

"O my god. Cmon Tae, we're going to your house." Yoongi said as he stood up along with Tae, but before they could leave I pushed both boys back onto the couch.

"Your not smoking. Yoongi you only 15 years old. And you?" I asked looking over at taehyung.

"..."

"Tell me now." I glared.

"..."

"Tae doesnt have to tell you anything you fucking dicks. Now where leaving." Yoongi said grabbing taes arm pulling him up again, only to be pushed back down.

"Taehyung." Jungkook started. "If you don't tell me how fucking old you are I promise you won't be happy with wearing everything I brought."

Yes, Jungkook brought the whole deal. Ears, tails, tight skimpy clothes. Though we are only making the wear the tail and ears.

"14" Tae mumbled.

"Why the hell is a fuckinn fourteen year old smoking!?" I shout.

"Because I can do what ever the fuck I want!" Tae shouted back.

"Tae calm down, their just old pieces of shit." Yoongi said. Before anybody else could say something the door bell rang. yoongi quickly ran along with Tae to the door. Jungkook and I followed.

At the door stood a taller male with white hair. He had flowers in his hand, white roses.

"What do you want namjoon?" Yoongi said in an annoyed voice.

"Awe baby, I just wanted to say hi." He said and then looked over at Tae "well aren't you looking good." This namjoon person said licked his lips.

"Go away namjoon" yoongi said as he tried to close the door but namjoon held it open.

"Awe cmon, can't you let me in, we can all have fun like the good old days." He said and grabbed Yoongis wrist. Tae then punched him in the face.

"Leave him the fuck alone you creep." Tae said.

"God you bitch!" Namjoon said holding his now bloody nose. "You want to play it like that then fine." Namjoon said walking up to Tae, grabbing his neck, but before he could get any further, Jungkook punched him.

"Stay the hell away from them." Jungkook said slamming the door shut. Yoongi went to taes side making sure He was ok. He coughed a little and a little bit of purple showed but not much.

"Yoongi who was he?" I asked as I picked up the white roses off the ground.

"My annoying ex."