19

...

...

...

"I'm bored." Tae said after minutes of silence. He spun the chair in circles looking dead.

"Same. His office is so boring and plane. I thought it would have a tv of something." I responded. Tae quickly jumped up with a smile on his face.

"I have an idea!"

"And what is you idea?" I ask.

"Let's snoop." I smirked and looked at his desk.

"Ok." We both walk over to his desk and open the middle drawer.

"Pens... paper." We opened the drawer to the top left and top right where documents and folders sit.

"Well. I guess I was not expecting much. But come on. At least have a secret box with something important." Tae said.

"Well we could go snoop in Jungkook office." I say, smirking at Tae. His face lit up and we ran to the door. We took a sharp left and another sharp left to Jungkooks office who was right next to Jimins.

"Alrighty, lets get to work." Tae said and we walked to the desk. We opened to top middle drawer. Our faces went pink.

"AHHHHH" we both screamed and ran out of his office down the hall to where Amanda looked at us funny.

"NEVER AGAIN!" Tae said as we stopped in the elevator.

"Never do we speak about this." I respond out of breath from running.

"But seriously. I didn't think anyone could use one that big." Tae said, a dark blush covered his face. I looked at his, smirking.

"He is your boyfriend isn't he?" I say, taunting Tae over what we saw and what he will have to deal with.

"No. He is not we don't even like eachother!" He spoke, now covering his face.

"Is your nose growing?" I taunt.

"Stop it!" Tae squeaked out.

Just the. The elevator doors open and in walk, suho, Kia, Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin and Jungkook look at us.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jungkook asks.

"Nothing!" We both day and look away.

"Ahh it was so long." Suho complained.

"I know. They where rough with it too." Kai butted in.

Tae and my face went red again.

"They wouldn't stop, they just kept going and going. My back hurt really bad." Suho said. Tae and I looked at eachother and screamed. Running out of the now open elevator doors and out of the building.

"What's up with them?" Suho asked.

"Don't know." Jungkook said. "Oh and sorry about the chairs, our boss is big on posture so they don't like having backs on chairs." Jimin spoke.