17

I got yoongi and Tae ready for their group therapy session with Jim. We all got in the car and drove to the building.

"Why do I need to be here?" Tae asks, annoyed by waking up early.

"Because they think we have a problem." Yoongi mumbled.

"You are coming with because you too, have a drug addiction and at such a young age." Jungkook spoke softly.

"Look, if you two comply, I won't tell your parents. But if you guys decide to ditch or not listen, not only will you be in rehab, but you will have some angry parents to deal with." I said.

  "Ok so? They ain't coming back for 2 months so. And chances are is they will leave a week later so I don't give a fuck." Yoongi said.

  I frown at his response.

2 hours later

   I walk up to the therapist as he wanted to speak to Jungkook and I after their session.

  "Ahh, hello mr park," He spoke and turned towards Jungkook, "mr jeon"

"Hello Jim." I replied.

  "So about yoongi. It seems he does not get much attention at home. Do you know anything about that?" He asked.

  "I'm just babysitting him for a couple months. His parents are on a business trip." I replied.

"Do they go on business trip often?"

"Well I'm assuming so. Yoongi said something about leaving often."

  "HMm interesting... and what about Tae? Is he pressured into this?"

  "No. He has issues at home and yoongi is his only friend." Jungkook rushes.

    "What issues?"