21

its been awhile...

   Yoongi, Tae and Junmyeon all woke up next to eachother bright and early. surprisingly. 

"do yall hear that?" Tae asked as the screams got louder. we all got up and quickly ran down stairs. we entered the kitchen to see the pan on the stove in flames from Sehun and Jungkook and Jimin freaking out. 

"guys, calm down!" Sehun keeps saying. 

"oh my god, the the water!" tae says. 

"but hes making food?" Junmyeon says calmly. "its on fire cause its the best way cooked, he does this all the time. you do realise he used to work at osakas when he was a teen right?" 

"so he can do really cool food tricks?" yoongi asks. 

"of course I can! im a pro. here, give me an egg" Sehun said, as everyone stared in amazement and watched as he cooked breakfast for us.

  After breakfast Sehun and Junmyeon left, leaving tae, Jungkook, Yoongi and I alone.

  after breakfast we all decided to go watch a movie. And the movie of the day was 'Kissing Booth".

  "Oh let me guess, shes gonna run away?" Jimin said, and just as he predicted, she ran out of the prom room.

  "I cant believe yall like this stuff, their all the same. Missing mother, girl runs away from boy but gets together anyways, and the dad is against the relationship-"

"Shhhhh!" Everyone said. Jimin rolled his eyes and walked out of the living room, deciding to explore the rest of the house.

Jimins POV

It's for the money. All you have to do is watch some kids and get paid.

So why is it so difficult!

  All they want to do is rebel and mope around. Why cant they be like every lonely person and stay in their room all day only going out to eat. Why did he have to be a little brat.

  And why the hell do they listen to Jungkook and not me!

  "You ok?" I hear some one ask. I turned around to see Tae with drinks and bags of chips in his arms.

"Fine. You bring food in the living room?"

  "Yeah."

  "Cant you eat in the kitchen?"

"We are watching a movie, stop being boring." I snapped and turned around.

"I dont want you to spill and make a mess so keep it in the kitchen." I demanded.  He didnt even respond, just kept walking.

  "Fine! Then at least use to coasters!"

I hate babysitting.  Never in my life am I doing this again. No matter how much money or pay raise or anything.

  "Get the napkins quick!" I hear. Oh great. I walk into 5he living room to see brown liquid all over the couch.

  "So. Who spilt?" I asked rubbing my face in annoyance.

  "It was an accident" jungkook said as he helped to boys clean off the couch.