The Car

Hey hun,

I know I shouldn't have gone out and drove around, but I was just so angry and I didn't want to yell at you so I just drove for a while to clear my head and listen to music alone. I realized it was wrong of me to be speeding and not watching where I was going. If anything I should be really sorry because I did the worst this possible. I texted you back while behind the wheel. I almost crashed into a tree... I couldn't find the brake and I was sent into a panic as my foot was searching for the break. Luckily I found it just in time or else you would be sitting dressed in black around a closed casket with my picture on top of it. But you don't need to be thinking of all that because I'm still here and I plan on staying here for a long long long time. After that car scare I realized that I could have lost so much and I'm not ready to leave yet. I'm not ready to leave you yet... This has been on my mind and it kept me up all last night because I was so scared that I could have been gone right there. I'm 96% okay (not 100 because you know.) I miss you and I hope you never leave this world.. well at least not alone.

-Your Wonderful Girlfriend that will be here till the end of time