My Heart Stops for You... or was it heart problems?

I would say something cheesy that I know you would love so im just going to do it and brighten the mood. Baby my heart stopped because I was here next to you <3. Okay that was kinda cute but actually not the case. I'm really scared... the other day when I was on the phone with you I started to feel like I was just floating in air, like I was nothing... My heart was pounding so hard yet so slow.. I couldn't breath and I ended up stopping my air supply. All I remember is my heart throbbing and stopping for a minute with a shallow breath. It was the scariest thing. I got extremely tired after so I told you I had to sleep. When I hung up I decided to stay up a little and google what just happened to me. When it says that I had an aneurysm (If an aneurysm ruptures, pain, low blood pressure, a rapid heart rate, and lightheadedness may occur. The risk of death after a rupture is high.). I realized I could have died right then and there on the phone with you. Im a grenade Kinsey... I don't want you to get hurt in the process of everything. Im not promising i'll be 100% fine. But I will be good enough to still be here for you. Even though I live 20 minutes away I will be there next to you when you need me the most. I am staying by your side till we grow old. Lately I have been stressed out with everything which might be a cause of my aneurysm. Im sorry if I yell at you out of the blue or do something we both will regret. All I can say is sorry if I leave too soon and leave a giant crater in your heart. I'm very moody lately (no its not "my time of the month" -.-) because of everything going on. Im sorry for yelling at you earlier today and it was wrong of me to do so because you did nothing. Im also sorry about Saturday night.. I just felt so alone and useless and thought you didnt love me anymore. To be honest I still feel like that a little bit.. it just seems you dont have the time for me anymore. I know you have your own life with the play and everything and friends... It's just my mind playing trick on me I guess.

        I love you McKinsey, Please forgive me if im a huge asshole of a girlfriend. 

        xoxo Frank <3