I'm sorry it has to end this way...

So that is it huh? One phone call and a drink is all it took to end it all.. Okay here me out here. It is now hitting me, the break up that is. I know it was probably the worse timing in the world and it was probably a huge mistake on my part. I'm going to be completely honest here, I was planning it before we went to Warped Tour.. Things were just different about both of us. We both changed and stopped talking to each other like we use to and I was feeling abandoned, like a kitten on the side of the road. So my feelings I had towards you started to slowly drift away. You never told me anything so I never told you anything. I got angry and im so so so sorry that I yelled at you, but can you get where im going at? Wouldnt you be angry too? That night it was Michael's birthday party and I was at Destanee's and yes I had one drink before the call and 3 after the call. I was a little tipsy and I was rude. So let me have a redo.

        Kinsey, Im sorry but I think we should see other people. We have just drifted apart to much and I can't keep in touch with you like we use to. Seeing each other in school will stop because Im on my way to high school, and I wont see you in the hallway. Im sorry but I dont love you like I did yesterday. (MCR lyrics in there) Please forgive me and I hope I didnt leave a huge crater because Im a bomb. 

        I realized I was an ass that night and the next morning I was so worried I texted everyone I knew that knew you. I told them to make sure you were okay because I dont want you hurt anymore then what was already there. Everything hit me the other night. My eyes were opened and I just layed in bed. I didnt get out of bed and I just cried the night away. Now I promised I wouldnt but I cut that night. Nothing big or anything just little ones. This isnt me giving you permission to hurt yourself because I did. Now it may be hypocritical of me but please dont do it. I dont want you to follow me down the wrong path. 

Im sorry McKinsey. Please dont hate me.... I gave Asia your bear to give to you so hopefully you get it back. Just leave a comment on here of what you have to say because I dont read my texts anymore. I have isolated myself in my room and done nothing but play video games. 

This is my last good bye to you. Good bye. 

~Veronica.