B1: Reflection Chapter 10: Losing her pt.4

We still couldn't find Nayeon. These guys didn't send any message or any hints, So I think they're permanently hiding her.

I was sitting in my room when my parents and sister came upstairs. They were all teary-eyed.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I looked at my mother and I saw all the bruises and burns on her neck and then to my dad who had a few cuts and bruises. Lastly to Seungyeon who had a few cuts.

My mom grabbed my hand and Seungyeon stand by me, holding my shoulders. She only did this when she was nervous.

"Honey...." My dad started. I looked up at him and he looked away in pain. I never saw my dad cry before and it was starting to hurt me.

"I-I don't know how to say this to you."

"J-just say it dad..." I mumbled and he looked at me.

"Soojin is dead." I froze and looked at him in disbelief.

"She passed away this morning. She was brain dead, they had to take her off of life support and me and your mother had to agree because there was nothing we could do to save her." I started to cry real hard.

"C-can I see her...for one last time." My father nodded. We all got up, got dressed and head to the hospital. My parents let me and Seungyeon go in the room first. Seungyeon held the doll that we used to call Soojin after.

"This is the only memory we have left of you.... I miss you so much big sis." She says before kissing her forehead and leaving the room.

I grabbed Soojin's lifeless hand and held on tightly.

"You always were the strongest one. That's what you always say to me, but look at me I'm about to cry hysterically over you. I'm not strong. I was always weak. You were the best older sister I ever had and I love you. But atleast you will be going to a better place now. I love you so much Soojin, I don't want to say goodbye right now." I started to cry hysterically.

My parents came in and was trying to take me out the room. I hugged her and kissed her on the forehead like Seungyeon did before walking out. I screamed out and cried more while Seungyeon was trying to calm me down alot of people were staring but they looked away.

"Soojin why!!!" I exclaimed out.

"Why you have to leave us! Why do you have to leave me!

I'll miss you big sis! and I hope you can watch over and protect us.

Saranghae."

I ran out the hospital once I saw them covering the body. I don't know where I was going but I just needed to leave. I realize I was heading to Nayeon's old house but she's missing. I decided to head to our icecream parlor to eat.

A guy walked over and sit across from me.

"Hey..."

"Hey Robert." It was Soojin's boyfriend.

"Are you okay?" I look him in the eyes and he looked down.

"She passed, didn't she." He said. I nodded.

"I'm so sorry." I mumbled it's okay. The young man hugged me tightly.

"It shouldn't have been her. I was actually planning on proposing to her on that day." Robert says as he pulled out a small box and a letter.

"We talked about getting married and having kids someday, she was the love of my life, and now she's gone." He sniffed a bit to prevent the tears. Robert then got up and ask his boss if he could go to the hospital. He walked pass me.

"Maybe in the afterlife, we can have the family we always wanted and get married. Maybe then."

Knowing what Robert was probably going to do, I left the parlor to avoid the people and I went to my favorite park.

I sat on a bench alone and watch as the ambulance went past me. I sighed.

I miss you so much, Soojin

The next day I didn't bother going to school and my dad called the school to let them know why. We were setting up the date for the funeral when I turn on the TV to here a suicide taken place.

I already knew it was Robert so I decided to go visit Jihyo. I wipe my tears and sit on the couch.

"So you have any idea where Nayeon went?" I asked. Jihyo stared at me.

"Before we talk about Nayeon, are you okay?"

I nodded. "I'm fine."

"You sure?" I started to break down. Joy and Yeri came over and help comfort me.

"What's wrong with Jeongyeonnie."

"She's dead, Soojin's dead. Her boyfriend killed himself I talk to him one last time and I knew what he was going to do but I didn't stop him. I don't want to lose anyone else and I definitely don't want to lose Nayeon." I mumbled.

"We still don't know where Nayeon is, but all we can hope for is the best."

1 week later

Jihyo came into my room early in the morning.

"Jeongyeonnie? Are you going to school today." Jihyo asks. I groaned. The reddette jumped on the bed and I slightly bounce up before falling off the bed.

"Ughhhhhh."

"You sound like a zombie. C'mon and get dressed, school is boring without you." Jihyo says before walking out the room.

I went in the shower got out, I got in my uniform and then I look at myself in the mirror, my eyes were puffy and red. I grabbed the makeup kit Nayeon got me to cover up the redness and then I walk out my room.

Me and Jihyo walked to school together and some of the kids looked at me with pity in their eyes.

"Poor girl."

"She doesn't seems as scary as she is when she's sad."

"The bomb drop on the restaurant her family owns and her sister just passed away. Then her bestfriend went missing again so I assume she's dead too. It's terrible and I feel bad."

I ignored the people and continue to walk. It didn't really get better within the school day. Alot of people kept asking me if I was fine or they kept approaching me since I let my guard down.

It was the last class of the day. I saw a note on my desk. I pick it up and read it.

If you want your precious friend back alive, turn yourself in at our hideout where you find Jisoo.

I looked around to see the Mr.Wong teaching and everyone was paying attention. I sighed and flip the note. I looked again and it showed the address and it specifically told me I need to come alone.

I sighed and crumble up the note and stuff it in my pocket. After class end I pack my stuff and went to meet up with Jihyo.

Mr.Wong looked at Jeongyeon's desk and smirk.

"We will meet in time avatar, in time."